As a frequent traveller and food enthusiast, there is nothing more exciting than having a beautiful hotel or luxury resort that you like offer benefits on dining, accommodation and lifestyle services! This year, Hilton returns with yet another power packed loyalty program, Hilton Dining Asia Pacific, valid at 8 hotels in India and a growing number of other destinations in Asia. The hotel membership entitles its members to card benefits available across Asia Pacific, a range of 37 exclusive certificates and an additional choice of 4 certificates at the host hotel.
I jumped on to the bandwagon the minute I heard about the launch of Hilton Dining Asia Pacific. What’s impressive about Hilton Dining Asia Pacific is the exceptional flexibility and variety it offers in terms of its certificate benefits. Also, Hilton Dining Asia Pacific membership benefits and E-certificates are instantly available in the easy-to-use mobile app.
Conrad Bengaluru houses the city’s best Pan Asian restaurant in my opinion. Mikusu at Conrad Bengaluru is a heaven for Pan Asian cuisine aficionados. Mikusu at Conrad Bengaluru offers a flavourful, spiced infused menu along with their famed sushi bar, robatayaki grill and the wok & roll. Mikusu in Japanese means a blend. That’s why in Mikusu at Conrad Bengaluru you get to see a blend of Japanese, Chinese and Thai cuisines. No points for guessing what my first stop at the hotel was as a Hilton Dining member.
After a gruelling week at work, my wife and I hit Mikusu for a relaxing meal. As a Hilton Dining member, I was entitled to a 30% discount on the total food & beverage bill. We enjoyed some lovely dim sums, wasabi tacos and edmame; for which we paid only 2300 after availing a flat 30% discount. What a great saving at luxurious five star hotel. Besides, the card benefits of up to 30% on the food & beverage bill applicable across Asia Pacific, I’m eager to use the set of certificates offering the below and a whole lot more:
- Complimentary buffet lunch or dinner for 2 guests at the Caraway Kitchen.
- 50% discount on Food and a 30% discount on Beverage for a minimum of 2 and up to a maximum of 15 guests at any participating restaurant in the hotel.
- Meal credit worth INR 2000 on Food & Beverage at any participating restaurant in the hotel. A maximum of 2 such certificates can be used per table / visit.
- Complimentary bottle of House Wine or a 1⁄2 Kg cake while dining at any participating restaurant in the hotel.
- A complimentary one night stay in a standard room on a room-only basis.
Having appreciated Hilton’s previous membership program, I’m hopeful and look forward to saving more with Hilton Dining Asia Pacific, Hilton Hotels & Resorts’ latest offering.