Located in Ahmedabad’s business district, the 164 roomed property has easy access to the airport and several entertainment options. The hotel boasts of a selection of restaurants such as Java+, the laid back European Café and the MoMo Café which features delicious international fare for breakfast, lunch and dinner where the chefs work their magic in the open kitchen. The Indian restaurant, Bayleaf offers kebabs and curries. It also hosts a retail liquor store B&W which supports 300+ labels.
Club Marriott offers more at your fingertips; more access to a range of select facilities, more fun at exclusive member events, birthday rewards and kids' surprises, more flavor with year – round savings on fine dining at restaurants across Asia Pacific, more value with our special members' accommodation rates.
Food & Beverage
- One (1) diner per table – 20% off.
- Two (2) diners per table – 50% off.
- Three (3) diners per table – 33% off.
- Four (4) diners per table – 25% off.
- Five (5) to twenty (20) diners per table – 20% off.
- 20% off on all beverages.
- 20% off at Java+.
- Member’s Day on Mondays – Avail a 50% off on the total food bill and a 20% off on the total beverage bill over lunch or dinner at MoMo Café for up to a maximum of ten (10) guests.
- 20% off on Spa services.
- 20% off on the Health Club membership.
- 20% off on Board Room Usage.
Food & Beverage
- One (1) certificate entitling the Bearer to a 100% off on a buffet meal for two (2) guests at MoMo Café. This benefit is not valid over Sunday Brunch.
- One (1) certificate entitling the Bearer to a 100% oﬀ on a buﬀet breakfast for two (2) guests at MoMo Café. This benefit is not valid over Sunday Brunch.
- Two (2) certificates entitling the Bearer to a 50% off on the total food bill and a 20% off on the total beverage bill over lunch or dinner at MoMo Café or Bayleaf for up to a maximum of fifteen (15) guests. This benefit is not valid over Sunday Brunch.
- Two (2) certificates entitling the Bearer to a 100% off on a Chocolate Cake (max. 1 Kg), while dining at any of the restaurants at the hotel.
- One (1) certificate entitling the Bearer (child below the age of 12 years) to a special refill cup from Java+ offering an unlimited refill of soft beverages. This benefit is valid for one child.
- One (1) certificate entitling the Bearer to a 100% off on a one night stay in the base category of rooms over weekends (Friday, Saturday or Sunday). This benefit is valid for two (2) guests and is inclusive of buffet breakfast.
- Two (2) certificates entitling the Bearer to a 50% off on the Best Available Rate on the base category of rooms. This benefit is valid over weekends (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) for a maximum of three (3) consecutive nights per certificate.
- Two (2) certificates entitling the Bearer to an early check-in (10 am) or a late check-out (5 pm).
- One (1) certificate entitling the Bearer to a 100% oﬀ on a one night stay in the base category of rooms over weekends. This certificate can also be clubbed with the ‘Happy Getaway’ certificate (100% oﬀ on the room rate) of the first level of membership to avail of an upgrade to a one night stay in the base category of Suites over weekends (Friday, Saturday or Sunday).
- Two (2) certificates entitling the Member to a 100% off on a 15 minute Reflexology treatment or a 50% off on any service at the Salon. This benefit is valid for one (1) guest and is subject to prior reservations and availability.
- Two (2) certificates entitling the Member to a 100% off on the use of the hotel gymnasium for two (2) guests for up to a maximum of four hours.
- Three (3) certificates entitling the Member to a 100% off on the use / access of the Swimming Pool area for a family of two (2) adults and two (2) children (below 12 years of age) for a maximum of two hours. House rules apply.
Benefits at Marriott Hotels in India
- Up to a 20% off on the Best Available Rate on the base category of rooms.
- 20% off on the food and beverage bill at the restaurants for up to a maximum of ten (10) guests.
- Five (5) certificates offering the Member a 30% off on accommodation on the Best Available Rate on the base category of rooms, valid for a stay of a maximum of two (2) consecutive nights per certificate.
Benefits at Marriott Hotels in Asia Pacific
- Up to a 20% off on the food and beverage bill at the restaurants for up to a maximum of ten (10) guests. Savings on premium wines and spirits are offered at select hotels only.
- Up to a 20% off on the Weekend Best Available Rates. (Subject to availability)
Terms & Conditions
- Club Marriott is a program that offers dining and accommodation privileges at participating hotels of Marriott International.
- The membership term (validity period) shall be 12 calendar months from the date of issuance of the membership.
- The membership card and the vouchers are valid as printed and cannot be extended or revalidated. These cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- The membership card and the vouchers have no cash value and cannot be traded for any other service.
- The membership card is not transferable. Only one Club Marriott Card can be used for one dining group up to ten (10) guests.
- The total amount of the membership fee will be refunded, provided the membership has not been used and the refund is requested by the Member within 15 days of acceptance of the membership. The refund will only be actioned after the receipt of the membership card, all the vouchers and a written cancellation request.
- Presentation of the Club Marriott Membership Card is imperative for availing the discounts and benefits under this program.
- Terms and Conditions of participating hotels, restaurants and membership benefits are subject to change without prior notice. Please refer to www.clubmarriott.in for the latest updates.
- Marriott Hotels India Pvt Ltd reserves the right to add, modify, withdraw or delete any of the benefits, rules, terms and conditions and the duration of the program, with or without prior notice. All decisions in this regard will be final and binding on the members of the program.
- Fraud or abuse concerning the program membership is subject to appropriate administrative and/ or legal action by Marriott Hotels India Pvt Ltd including termination of the membership.
- Lost or stolen membership cards must be immediately reported to Member Help Desk. An administrative fee of Rs. 500 will be charged for a replacement membership card, which will have the same expiry as the original membership card.
- Club Marriott shall not be liable to any amount greater than the membership fee to any member as a result of his or her membership.
- Without prejudice to any other mode of proof, through the payment of the Club Marriott membership or the use of the membership card or any of the vouchers, the member accepts these terms and conditions, as amended from time to time and agrees to be bound by them.
- In the event of a dispute, Marriott Hotels India Pvt. Ltd. reserve the right for final interpretation of these terms and conditions.
- It is recommended to make a reservation in advance clearly stating the use of the membership benefits at the Hotel to avoid any disappointment on arrival. Therapy treatments require a prior reservation of 24 hours.
- If you wish to avail of GST Input credit (as per the provisions and conditions under GST Law), we request you to send us your GST Registration number, Company Name and GST Registration State within one week of the receipt of receiving the membership package, so that we can update our records to enable you to take an input credit of the GST amount on the membership fee, if applicable.
- Marriott reserves the right to deny a membership to any individual without assigning a reason.
- Membership discounts are available on a table of a maximum of twenty (20) guests. These are not valid for banquets.
- To avail of the dining discounts, the minimum requirement is that two (2) food items must be ordered. This discount can be availed on the total food order and only one card will be accepted per table / per visit.
- Discounts cannot be given in conjunction with any other special promotion or discount program.
- The value of the specific discount shall not include central, state, local taxes, off-premise, takeaway or room service orders. Card discounts and vouchers are not applicable during Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve, Valentine’s Day, Independence Day or any other day as specified by the hotel.
- On Sunday brunches, the Membership Card entitles the guest to regular discounts on the food component of the brunch price and a 20% discount on the beverage component of the brunch price.
- All reservations are subject to room allocation availability. Room bookings must be made with the Club Marriott Member Help Desk or online on www.marriott.com by quoting the corporate promotional code, ‘EMM’ under the section Special Rates & Awards.
- Reservations can only be made within 15 days of arrival or as stated on the vouchers. Black-out dates may apply.
- Bookings made through Travel Agents, Corporations or any third parties are not eligible for
reservations or discounts under this program. All reservations under this Program are non commissionable.
- Amendments or cancellations of room reservations must be made with a 72-hour prior notice. Hotel Cancellation Policy will apply with respect to retention charges.
- Please surrender the relevant accommodation voucher and present valid photo Id’s of both the occupants of the room to avail of the accommodation benefits.
- Early check-in, late check-out or specific room type requests are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed at the time of reservation.
- All certificates enclosed are for one-time use only, must be surrendered at the time of arrival, have to be utilized in full and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other service.
- The benefits given in the certificates are accompanied by the terms and conditions given on the face and on the reverse of the voucher.
- All house rules are applicable on usage of the health and spa certificates.