Goa Marriott Resort & Spa
The luxury resort alongside Miramar Beach offers a picturesque view of the expansive bay. It houses signature dining options and 180 rooms. Enjoy light fare and bakes at AZ.U.R, the cafe-lounge, an international buffet at Waterfront Terrace and Bar or Asian food at Wan Hao. Swim up to the bar at Pool Bar only to gulp down cocktails and comfort food, later savor expertly prepared meat and vegetarian platters at Simply Grills, the outdoor restaurant, offering a scenic setting.
Club Marriott South Asia App allows easy enrolment and use of the membership benefits across participating Marriott International hotels. Benefits include online table reservations with preferences and feedback, unique and curated experiences, plan and customise business and social events, personalised offers and unique gifting of Marriott experiences
- 30% off on the food and beverage bill up to a maximum of twenty (20) guests at the restaurants.
- Member’s Day on Mondays and Tuesdays. Avail of a 50% off on the food bill and a 30% off on the beverage bill while dining at Waterfront Terrace & Bar, Wan Hao and Simply Grills (dinner only) up to a maximum of ten (10) guests.
Lifestyle & Accomodation
- 20% off at the Health Club from Monday to Friday.
- 15% off at the Salon on any day of the week.
- 30% off on massages at Quan Spa from Monday to Friday and a 20% off on Saturday and Sunday.
- 50% off on use of the Swimming Pool area throughout the membership year.
Food & Beverage
- One (1) certificate entitling the Bearer to buffet breakfast for two (2) guests at Waterfront Terrace & Bar from Monday to Friday.
- Two (2) certificates entitling the Bearer to buffet lunch or dinner for two (2) guests at Waterfront Terrace & Bar from Monday to Saturday.
- One (1) certificate entitling the Bearer to a Chocolate Cake (max. 1 Kg) while dining at any of the restaurants at the hotel.
- Two (2) certificates entitling the Bearer to a 30% off on Designer Cakes (min. 3 Kg) for a kid’s birthday celebration.
- One (1) certificate entitling the Bearer to a one night stay on a room only basis. This benefit is valid for two (2) guests from Sunday to Thursday in the base category of rooms.
- Three (3) certificates entitling the Bearer to a 20% off on the Best Available Rate on the base category of rooms. This benefit is valid on any day of the week for a maximum of three (3) consecutive nights per certificate.
- Two (2) certificates entitling the Bearer to a 50% off on the Best Available Rate on the base category of rooms. This benefit is valid from Monday to Thursday for a maximum of three (3) consecutive nights per certificate.
- Six (6) certificates entitling the Member to day use/access of the Swimming Pool area from Monday to Friday for a family of two (2) adults and two (2) children (below the age of 12 years). House rules apply.
- Four (4) certificates entitling the Member to a 40% off on a select massage treatment from Monday to Friday.
Benefits at Marriott International Hotels in India
- Up to a 20% off on the food and beverage bill at the restaurants for up to a maximum of ten (10) guests. Select hotels offer a 15% off up to a maximum of ten (10) guests.
- Up to a 20% off on the Best Available Rate on the base category of rooms. Select hotels offer a 10% off on the Best Available Rate on the base category of rooms.
- 20% off on select Spa services at participating Marriott International Spas in India. The offer is subject to terms and conditions and prior reservations at the Spa.
- Five (5) certificates offering the Member a 30% off on accommodation on the Best Available Rate on the base category of rooms, valid for a stay of a maximum of two (2) consecutive nights. This offer is available at select hotels only.
Benefits at Marriott International Hotels in Asia Pacific
- Up to a 20% off on the food and beverage bill at the restaurants for up to a maximum of ten (10) guests. Savings on premium wines and spirits at select hotels only.
- Up to a 20% off on the Weekend Rates.
Terms & Conditions
- Club Marriott is a membership program that offers dining and accommodation privileges to individuals at participating hotels of Marriott International in Asia Pacific.
- The membership term (validity period) shall be 12 calendar months from the date of issuance of the membership.
- The membership card and the certificates are valid as printed and cannot be extended or revalidated. The certificates cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- The dedicated Member Help Desk is open from 9:30 am to 6 pm, Monday through Saturday except on public holidays.
- The membership card and the certificates have no cash value and cannot be traded for any other service.
- The membership card is not transferable. Only one card can be used for one dining group of up to twenty (20) guests.
- The total amount of the membership fee will be refunded provided the membership has not been used and the refund is requested by the Member within 15 days of acceptance of the membership. The refund will only be actioned after the receipt of the membership card, all the certificates and a written cancellation request.
- Presentation of the Club Marriott Membership Card is imperative for availing the benefits under this program. A photo ID can be requested to confirm identity.
- Marriott Hotels India Pvt Ltd reserves the right to deny a membership to any individual without assigning a reason.
- Fraud or abuse concerning the program membership is subject to appropriate administrative and/or legal action by Marriott Hotels India Pvt. Ltd. including termination of the membership.
- Lost or stolen membership cards must be immediately reported to the Member Help Desk. An administrative fee of Rs. 500 + taxes will be charged for a replacement membership card. The new issued card shall have the same expiry as the original membership card.
- Club Marriott shall not be liable for any amount greater than the membership fee to any Member as a result of his or her membership.
- It is recommended to make a reservation in advance clearly stating the use of the membership benefits at the hotels to avoid any disappointment on arrival.
- If you wish to avail of GST input credit (as per the provisions and conditions under GST Law), we request you to send us your GST Registration number, Company Name and GST Registration State within one week of the receipt of receiving the membership package, so that we can update our records to enable you to take an input credit of the GST amount on the membership fee, if applicable.
- Membership benefits may vary, depending on the location where the membership is purchased and used.
- Membership savings are available on a table of up to a maximum of twenty (20) guests while dining at designated restaurants of the hotel.
- To avail of the dining benefits, the minimum requirement is that two (2) food items must be ordered.
- Savings are not applicable in conjunction with any other special promotion or discount program.
- The value of the specific saving shall not include central, state, local taxes, off-premise, takeaway or room service orders. Card benefits and certificates are not applicable during Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Independence Day or any other day as specified by the hotel.
- All reservations are subject to room allocation availability. Room bookings must be made with the Club Marriott Member Help Desk or online on www.marriott.com by quoting the applicable corporate promo code under the section Special Rates.
- Reservations can only be made within 30 days of arrival or as stated on the certificates. Blackout dates may apply.
- Bookings made through Travel Agents, Corporations or any third parties are not eligible for reservations or savings under this program. All reservations under this Program are non-commissionable.
- Amendments or cancellations of room reservations must be made with a 72-hour prior notice.
- Hotel Cancellation Policy will apply with respect to retention charges.
- Please surrender the relevant accommodation certificate and present valid photo Id’s of both the occupants of the room to avail of the accommodation benefits.
- Early check-in, late check-out or specific room type requests are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed at the time of reservation.
- All certificates are for one-time use only; must be surrendered at the time of arrival, have to be utilized in full and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other service.
- House rules are applicable on use of the Swimming Pool, Health Club and the Spa.