InterContinental Marine - Drive Mumbai
Affording a sweeping view of the Arabian Sea and the Queen's Necklace, the hotel offers 58 well appointed Club Rooms and Suites. Dining options include Kebab Korner, the iconic Indian Grill & Kitchen, Long & Short - Bistro, serving fare inspired by global street food as well as Dome, a rooftop sky bar overlooking the sea, offering grilled snacks, cocktails, premium wines and cigars. Enjoy rooftop sunset pool views, plus accommodation and food from world-renowned chefs at the InterContinental.
Be a part of culinary journeys and stays with CLUB ICON, the exclusive loyalty program of the InterContinental Marine Drive Mumbai. The exquisite benefits and privileges extended by the program make every meal, stay and experience better than the other.
Food & Beverage
- One (1) diner per table – 20% discount.
- Two (2) diners per table – 50% discount.
- Three (3) diners per table – 33% discount.
- Four (4) diners per table – 25% discount.
- Five (5) or up to twenty (20) diners per table – 20% discount.
* Card discounts applicable only on à la carte and Sunday Brunch.
*Card discounts not applicable on set menu.
* Card discounts applicable at Dome on snacks and drinks only between 5:30 pm to 1:30 am.
- 20% discount on all alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
Other Card Benefits
- Members Day – On all Mondays, Members can avail of a 50% discount on the food bill and a 20% discount on the beverage bill for up to a table of maximum of ten (10) guests at any of the restaurants of the hotel. Applicable only on à la carte. This benefit is not valid at Dome.
- Special offer – 50% discount over lunch for up to ten (10) guests at Kebab Korner and Long & Short from Monday to Saturday. Applicable only on à la carte.
Food & Beverage
- One (1) Certificate entitling the Bearer to a complimentary Chocolate Cake (max 1 kg), while dining at any of the restaurants at the Hotel. Advance reservation of a minimum of 24 hours are required to avail of this benefit.
- One (1) Certificate entitling the Bearer to a complimentary bottle of House Wine while dining at any of the restaurants at the Hotel.
- Two (2) Certificates entitling the Bearer to a complimentary meal (set-menu) over lunch for two (2) guests or a 1+1 offer on Sunday Brunch for up to a maximum of ten (10) guests at Long & Short. This benefit does not include alcoholic beverages.
- Three (3) Certificates entitling the Bearer to a complimentary round of drinks for each one bought for up to a maximum of six (6) guests. This benefit is not valid at Dome. Only one such certificate can be used per visit, per party. This benefit is valid on select 30 ml IMFL
drinks, a pint of beer or a glass of domestic wine.
What's extra in Platinum?
The upgraded membership brings to you additional certificates:
- One (1) Certificate offering a complimentary one-night stay in a Deluxe Room.
- Two (2) Certificates offering a 25% discount on the Best Available Rate.
- One (1) Certificate offering a complimentary Buffet Breakfast for two at the Long & Short.
- Two (2) Certificates offering a complimentary Coffee at Long & Short.
Terms & Conditions
- CLUB ICON is a program that offers dining, accommodation and other privileges at the InterContinental Marine Drive Mumbai.
- The membership is valid for 12 months from the date of issuance of the membership.
- The Membership Card and the Certificates have no cash value and cannot be traded.
- Membership is not transferable and the Member must be 18 years of age or above to join the program.
- The total amount of the membership fee will be refunded, provided the membership has not been used and the refund is requested by the Member within 15 days of acceptance of the membership.
- Refund will only be made after the receipt of the membership card, all the certificates and a written cancellation request.
- Lost or stolen membership cards must be immediately reported to Member Help Desk. An administrative fee of Rs. 500 will be charged for a replacement membership card, which will have the same expiry as the original membership card.
- Member benefits cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounted offer.
- InterContinental Marine Drive Mumbai reserves the right to add, modify, withdraw or delete any of the benefits, rules, terms and conditions or the duration of the program, with or without prior notice. All decisions in this regard will be final and binding on the member of the program.
- Fraud or abuse concerning the program membership is subject to appropriate administrative and / or legal action, including termination of the membership.
- Should for any reason, the CLUB ICON membership is discontinued, the Hotel shall have no liability, financial or otherwise to the Member.
- All taxes shall be borne by the Members or the User of the benefits and all the bills must be settled at the time of departure.
- All disputes will be settled by arbitration with the Arbitrator being the General Manager of the Hotel.
- Discounts and certificates are not applicable during Christmas, New Year’s Eve and special events as decided by the Hotel or any other public holiday as specified by the Hotel.
- CLUB ICON shall not be liable for any amount greater than the membership fee to any member as a result of his or her membership.
- Without prejudice to any other mode of proof, through the payment for CLUB ICON, the member accepts these terms and conditions, as amended from time to time and agrees to be bound by them.
- If you wish to avail of GST Input credit (as per the provisions and conditions under GST Law), we request you to send us your GST Registration number, Company Name and GST Registration State within one week of the receipt of receiving the membership package, so that we can update our records to enable you to take an input credit of the GST amount on the membership fee, if applicable.
Dining and Accommodation
- To avail the dining discounts other than the single diner discounts, the requirement is a minimum bill amount of Rs. 500. This discount can only be availed on the total food order and only one card can be presented per table / per visit. Two membership cards cannot be presented during ths same visit.
- Discounts cannot be given in conjunction with any other special promotion or offer.
- Children above 5 years of age are included in the total guest count for the purpose of calculating discounts.
- A valid Membership Card must be presented to avail of discounts and benefits.
- Room reservations are subject to advance bookings and allocation availability. Special rates will not apply on bookings made through Travel Agents or on other promotional or corporate rates. Blackout dates for room reservations apply.
- Amendments or cancellations of room reservations must be made with a 72 hour prior notice. The hotel’s policy on cancellation will apply.
- The value of the specific discount does not include any applicable taxes.
- All certificates enclosed are for one time use only, must be surrendered at the time of arrival, have to be utilized in full and cannot be used in conjunction or exchanged for cash or any other service.
- The benefits as given in the gift certificates are accompanied by the terms and conditions given on the face and on the reverse of the certificate. The certificates are valid strictly as indicated, and cannot be extended or re-validated.
- Certificates used for room reservations which are not amended or cancelled even if not used cannot be used again and will result in the cancellation of the certificate.
- Some certificates are for members use only and some can be gifted. This is mentioned in the terms of usage of the certificate.
- Complimentary cake and wine will only be available at the restaurants provided a reservation has been made 48 hours in advance.
- In the event that the certificate(s) is / are lost, it/ these cannot be replaced or the money refunded.