ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru
Inspired by the city of gardens, the hotel has 292 rooms and some fabulous dining options. From kebabs at K & K and Italian cuisine at Ottimo, to Japanese cuisine at Edo, the restaurants proise an unforgettable experience. Sky lit 24X7 restaurant, Cubbon Pavilion offers a spread of International cuisine. Lotus Pavilion with a line up of gourmet tapas and hors d’oeuvres captures the spirit of Tipu Sultan’s palace. Visit Highland Nectar to choose from blends and single malts.
Club ITC Culinaire
Club ITC Culinaire has been especially designed to cater to your fine culinary palate and provide experiences that compliment your distinguished taste and lifestyle. The membership’s benefits extend across at some of India’s most iconic restaurant and cuisine brands such as Bukhara, Peshawri, Dum Pukht and more.
- Privileged Earnings
- As a member, you earn 25% Green Points on your eligible food and beverage bill (including alcohol) at all participating ITC Hotels and Welcomhotels.
- Exclusive Benefitts
- A 20% discount is available on your food and beverage spends at all participating Fortune and WelcomHeritage hotels, up to a maximum of eight guests.
- Rewarding Milestones
- On every Rs.25,000 spends (exclusive of taxes) of accumulated dining spends, you receive 1,000 points which can be used at all participating restaurants. This is valid on total accumulated food & beverage spends of up to Rs.1,00,000 (exclusive of taxes) in the membership year.
- More Benefits and Privileges
- Gourmet Fridays Earn 50% bonus Green Points on dining spends at select restaurants every Friday.
- High-Spirited Wednesdays– Enjoy 2 at the cost of 1 at select bars between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. every Wednesday.
- Receive 50% bonus Green Points during your birthday week and your Spouse’s birthday week on your dining spends (37.5% earnings) or stay (7.5% earnings) at all participating ITC Hotels and Sheraton New Delhi.
Exquisite Accommodation Privileges
- Privileged Earnings
Earn Green Points @ 5% on all eligible non Food & Beverage spends at all participating ITC Hotels, Welcomhotels and Fortune Hotels.
- Exclusive Benefits
- Personalised check-in.
- 50% off on published room tariff of suites on weekends (nights of Friday / Saturday) and more.
- No extra charge for accompanying spouse.
- Priority on room reservations with a 72 hour notice.
- Upgrade to preferred/enhanced rooms. (Corner rooms, higher floors or better view in the same room category)
- In-room hi-speed Internet access (HSIA).
- Late check-out till 4 p.m. (subject to availability)
- Rewarding Milestones
- Exclusive rewards on completion of 3rd, 5th & 12th stay. (Stays to be completed within 12 months from the date of enrolling into Club ITC Culinaire)
- Instant points redemption at all participating ITC hotels.
- Points do not expire and move to your Club ITC membership account on expiry of your Club ITC Culinaire membership.
*1 Green Point = Rs. 1
- Luxury Stays
- One (1) certificate entitling the member to a 1-night/2-days stay including buffet breakfast in a standard room for two adults and up to two children below 12 years.
- Room Upgrade
- Two (2) certificates entitling the member to a one-time room upgrade to the next category, including suites for a maximum of 3 nights.
- Luxury Getaways
- Two (2) certificates entitling the member to 20% savings on purchase of Welcombreak packages.
- Culinary Delight
- One (1) certificate entitling the member to 50% savings on the Food & Beverage bill for a maximum of 4 guests.
- Culinary Extravagance
- Two (2) certificates entitling the member to a 25% savings on Food & Beverage bill at All Day Dining restaurants for a maximum of 4 guests.
- Gourmet Delight
- One (1) certificate entitling the member to 30% savings on purchase at the gourmet shop.
- Sweet Indulgence
- One (1) certificate entitling the member to a 1 Kg cake while dining.
Terms & Conditions
A. ENROLLING INTO CLUB ITC CULINAIRE
- Membership to the Programme is open to all individuals who are aged 18 years and above.
- The Programme is open to resident Indian nationals or a foreigner/non-resident Indian holding a valid work permit and residing in India.
- The duration of the membership shall be for a period of 12 calendar months from the date of issuance of the membership card. The date of expiry of both memberships (Primary & Spouse) shall be the same, irrespective of the date of enrollment of the Spouse member.
- In order to avail Programme benefits the Member must present the Club ITC Culinaire Card.
B. MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Members of the Programme will earn Green Points and / or will be entitled to savings and other benefits while incurring expenses on Eligible Spends at all Participating Hotels and at WLS stores as per the terms and conditions of the Programme.
C. EARNING OF POINTS
- Points will be awarded on all Eligible Spends at Participating Hotels/Restaurants and WLS stores only from the date of Member’s enrolment into the Programme. However, any Eligible Spend made at a WLS store during an end of season sale or any sale promotion(s) shall not qualify as an Eligible Spend.
- GreenPoints issued have no monetary value and cannot be bartered or sold by Members for cash at any point of time. These points may only be redeemed in accordance with the Terms & Conditions of the Programme. Members have no ownership interest in accrued Green Points and accrued Green Points are not the property of the Members.
- Green Points may be redeemed instantly at (i) ITC Luxury Collection Hotels, select Sheraton Hotels, select WelcomHotels and select Fortune Hotels to settle bills (in part or full) against the point balance on the card or for issuance of ITC Hotels Gift Certificates usable for purchase of stay/accommodation, food and beverage, spas, business centre facilities, banquets, Kitchens of India products and salons, where available; (ii) Instant settlement of bills (in part or full) at participating WLS stores or issuance of WLS Gift Certificates usable at WLS stores for purchase of: • WLS apparel and accessories • Essenza Di Wills personal care products • Fiama Di Wills personal care products; (iii) Issuance of John Players Gift Certificates usable at John Players Stores for purchase of John Players apparel and accessories; (iv) Conversion of Green Points to Partner airline miles as mentioned in www.clubitc.in/culinaire (v) Issuance of Gift Certificates for Partner products (TagHeuer, Bose, etc.). For details, contact Customer Care or log on to the Programme website (vi) Issuance of Gift Certificates to the applicable extent for Travel House services. (vii) Donations to ITC’s Mission Sunehra Kal with a minimum donation of 500 Green Points (thereafter in multiples of 500).
E. ADDITIONAL TERMS
- All interpretations of the Terms and Conditions and Programme rules shall be at the sole discretion of ITC.
- The Programme has no predetermined termination date and may continue until such time as ITC decides to terminate the Programme, at any time, with or without notice to the Members. Accumulation of points will cease immediately on termination of the Programme.
- ITC reserves the right to add, modify, delete or otherwise change any of the rules, conditions, privileges, benefits, rewards or reward levels pertaining to the Programme at its sole discretion, with or without notice, even though changes may affect the value of points already accumulated.
- Without prejudice to other rights of ITC, the membership of a Member may be terminated by ITC at its sole discretion without assigning any reason, in the event ITC is of the view that any conduct of a Member is unacceptable or inappropriate.
- Members are responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the Programme rules and the number of points in their account. ITC will send correspondence to Members to advise them of matters of interest, including point updates. However, ITC will not be liable for any failure to do so and will not be responsible for correspondence lost or delayed in the mail.
F. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- ITC or its directors, employees, agents, affiliates or contractors shall not be held liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, remote or punitive losses, damages, costs and expenses, how so ever suffered or threatening to arise against a Member or prospective Member, with or without any act, breach or omission by ITC or its directors, employees, agents, affiliates or contractors, or its Partners and their directors, employees, agents, affiliates or contractors.
G. APPLICABLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The benefits, privileges, terms and conditions for the Programme specified may change at the discretion of ITC from time to time. All such changes shall be effective from the date of posting at the website www.clubitc.in/culinaire and shall be binding on a Programme Member. Members are requested to update themselves by visiting www.clubitc.in/culinaire on any changes thereto which may not be separately intimated by ITC or brought to the attention of a Member.