Novotel Goa Resort and Spa
Surrounded by lush green fields and hills, with the Candolim Beach only minutes away, the hotel has 121 rooms and is a perfect family getaway. The Food Exchange is a modern, all day dining restaurant with an alfresco kitchen overlooking the green paddy fields. Visit Chy Lounge & Bar or Sunken Bar for drinks and small beverages.
Accor Plus is the most expansive travel, dining and lifestyle programme in the Asia Pacific, which enables you to do more, in more incredible ways imaginable. Enjoy exclusive member benefits and experiences at over 800 hotels, resorts and apartments across 18 countries.
- Halve your dining bill and enjoy a 15% off on drinks at over 800 hotels and restaurants in Asia.
- Up to a 60% off on online reservations only
- 10% off on the Best Available Rate
- 10% off on Hotel Special Offers and Advertised Specials
- Automatic enrolment to Le Club Accor Hotels at Silver Level
Dining & Accommodation
- 40% discount on Group Dining.
- Complimentary Buffet.
- Complimentary room night stay valid across 800 Accor hotels in Asia Pacific.
- Complimentary room upgrade.
- Complimentary dessert.
- Complimentary cake.
- One (1) certificate entitling the Member to a complimentary room upgrade at Novotel Goa Resort Spa or at Novotel Goa Shrem Hotel.
- One (1) certificate entitling the Member to a complimentary Bottle of House Wine or a 1/2 Kg cake while dining on their anniversary at Novotel Goa Resort & Spa or at Novotel Goa Shrem Hotel.
Benefits in Asia Pacific
- One (1) certificate entitling the Member to a 100% off on a Birthday Cake (max. 1 Kg) while dining at any of the restaurants at the hotel.
- One (1) certificate entitling the Member to a 100% off on a one night stay in a Standard Room.
Benefits in India
- One (1) certificate entitling the Member to a 40% off on the total food bill on a table of 4 – 10 guests while dining at any participating restaurant.
- One (1) certificate entitling the Bearer to Rs. 500 off on the total food bill and beverage bill while dining at any participating restaurant. Valid over a minimum bill Rs. 2000.
- One (1) certificate entitling the Member to a complimentary Buffet Lunch for two (2) guests at any participating restaurant.
- One (1) certificate entitling the Member to a complimentary round of Dessert when four (4) or more guests dine at any participating restaurant.
- One (1) certificate entitling the Member to a complimentary upgrade to the next category of room. Subject to room allocation and availability.
Terms & Conditions
1.1 Membership in the Accor Plus program is available to any individual of adult age group who:
- pays the full membership fee, in the applicable local currency,
- provides valid and accurate personal information when enrolling in the Accor Plus program;
- is not already a member of the Accor Plus program; and
- has not previously been terminated from the Accor Plus program (unless Accor has expressly agreed to allow the previously terminated member to re-join the Accor Plus program).
1.2 The Card must be signed by you. The privileges of membership will only be granted on presentation of a valid membership Card (in either physical or digital format), or a valid membership number (if your Card has not yet been issued).
1.3 Your Accor Plus membership is valid until the last day of the month shown as the expiry date on your Membership Card.
1.4 Your Card is for your personal use only. Accor Plus membership is not transferable in any circumstances.
1.5 Please promptly report lost or stolen Cards and certificates to Member Services. A replacement fee will be charged for a replacement Card. Lost or stolen certificates cannot be replaced.
2.1 Availability of Dining Privileges: Dining privileges for Accor Plus members are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner at participating Sofitel Legend, SO Sofitel, Sofitel, MGallery by Sofitel, Pullman, Quay West, Grand Mercure, The Sebel, Novotel, Mercure, ibis, and ibis Styles hotels in the Asia Pacific region, subject to the conditions and exceptions.
2.2 How to Claim Dining Privileges
- Reservations at participating restaurants may be made: (i) directly with the restaurant, (ii) through the Accor Plus members’ website (accorplus.com) or member’s App via the Table Plus booking system, or (iii) through the Table Plus booking system via AccorHotels brand websites.
- Any promotional offers available through the Table Plus booking system are subject to the terms and conditions listed in connection with such offers. Please check terms and conditions of these promotional offers for more details.
2.3 General Conditions and Exceptions
- Dining privileges are not available at ibis Budget Hotels.
- Dining privileges may vary at selected restaurants from time to time.
- Dining privileges may not be available on national public holidays or special event days (as determined by each participating hotel).
- Dining privileges may not be used in conjunction with or as a discount on corporate rates, preferential discounts, or conference rates.
- All prices quoted to you on which discounts will be calculated are inclusive of any GST, VAT or similar tax if applicable unless otherwise stated. When dining in India, the dining benefit will be calculated prior to adding applicable taxes. All applicable taxes will be added to the discounted dining bill in India only.
2.4 Additional Local Conditions and Exceptions
(a) For restaurants in Asia, please note that a maximum of one membership Card may be used per table for the purposes of calculating the in-restaurant discount.
3.1 Description of the Accommodation Privileges
(a) The Members’ Rate is available on any room type and is offered on a last room availability basis (that is, if the hotel has a room available you are guaranteed a room at the Members’ Rate for that day).
- Members can book up to 2 rooms on their Members’ Rate providing the member is staying in one of the rooms and the dates of stay for the other room are the same as the dates of stay for the first room and that the member personally settles the final account for both rooms.
- Accor Plus stays will attract Le Club AccorHotels Rewards Points and Status Points, in accordance with the terms and conditions of Le Club AccorHotels. Accor Plus stays do not attract Frequent Flyer points or Air Miles directly, unless the Accor Plus member has selected this option on leclubaccorhotels.comin the Profile section. Details are provided in the Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions at www.leclubaccorhotels.com.
3.2 Further conditions and limitations
- We recommend that reservations be made well in advance, as room availability may be limited.
- Minimum length of stay may apply at some participating hotels.
- Accommodation privileges may not be used in conjunction with or as a discount on corporate rates, preferential discounts, or conference rates.
- All prices quoted to you on which discounts will be calculated are inclusive of any GST, VAT or similar tax if applicable unless otherwise stated.
4.1 Members must not:
- engage in gross misconduct or behave in a manner that is offensive or inappropriate, having regard to local laws, customs and observances, including by acting in a hostile, abusive or aggressive manner towards AccorHotels’ or any participating hotel’s staff or guests;
- engage in illegal or fraudulent activities whilst a guest of, or on the premises of, a participating hotel, or otherwise in connection with the Accor Plus program;supply, or attempt to supply false or misleading information, or make a misrepresentation, to Accor or any participating hotel;
- lend, distribute or sell the membership or membership benefits, in whole or in part, without the written permission of Accor, or attempt to do any of those things;
- apply for membership of the Accor Plus program if you already have an account, or if you have previously been terminated from the program (without Accor’ express permission); or
- act in any other way which breaches these Terms.
5.1 Cooling-Off Rights
A member has the right to terminate their membership agreement for any reason within 10 business days from the first business day after the day on which the member paid their Accor Plus membership fee, or otherwise in accordance with any additional statutory cooling-off rights. Any additional statutory cooling-off rights will be described in full in an attachment to this membership agreement. If you return the Card and any certificates within 10 business days from the date the Accor Plus membership was received, your membership will be cancelled. A refund will be issued:
- In India only, if a member cancels their membership and is eligible for a refund, the member will be refunded the membership fee paid excluding taxes.
Terms Subject to Change
6.1 Accor reserves the right to vary these Terms, including the membership benefits and participating hotels, at any time subject to giving reasonable prior notice to members of any material changes.
Availability of Accor Plus Program
7.1 Accor gives no warranty as to the continuing availability of the Accor Plus program. Accor may terminate or suspend the Accor Plus program at any time.
Permission / Privacy