Radisson Hotel Varanasi
Located in the holy city of Varanasi, surrounded by temples and shrines, Radisson Hotel Varanasi features a lavish spa, gym and 116 rooms. Find something delicious to satisfy your appetite at their diners. Enjoy a business breakfast or an informal lunch at eastWEST . Mingle with friends as you enjoy a drink at the Oakwood Bar. R the Lounge serves gourmet coffees, teas, wines and beers. Feast on kebabs and curries at Radisson’s signature restaurant, The Great Kabab Factory.
REZERVED is the exciting dining loyalty program for participating hotels of Radisson Blu®, Radisson®, Park Plaza®, Park Inn® by Radisson and Country Inns & Suites By Carlson in India.
As a member of REZERVED, enjoy benefits including special recognition, exclusive REZERVED offers and attractive everyday discounts on dining and accommodation.
Food & Beverage
- One (1) diner per table – 20%
- Two (2) diners per table – 50%
- Three (3) diners per table – 33%
- Four (4) diners per table – 25%
- Five (5) to ten (10) diners per table – 20%
- Eleven (11) to twenty (20) diners per table – 15%
- 30% discount on alcoholic beverages and 20% discount on non-alcoholic beverages for up to a table of twenty (20) guests.
- Happy Hours – Buy one drink and get another complimentary between 12 noon and 6 pm everyday at The Oakwood Bar (Valid on IMFL and Beer only).
- 50% discount on the Published Room Tariff or a 20% discount on the Best Available Rate on any day of the week.
- 25% discount on Pastry Shop.
- 25% discount on laundry services.
- 20% discount on take-away orders for up to a table of twenty (20) guests. Not valid at The Great Kabab Factory.
- Member’s Day – Avail a 50% discount on the total food bill, 30% discount on alcoholic beverages and 20% discount on non-alcoholic beverages up to a table of ten (10) guests every Thursday at eastWEST.
Food & Beverage
- One (1) certificate entitling the Bearer to a complimentary celebration cake (maximum 1 kg Pineapple cake only) while dining at any of the restaurants at the Hotel.
- One (1) certificate entitling the Bearer to a complimentary buffet breakfast for two (2) guests at eastWEST.
- Two (2) certificates entitling the Bearer to a 50% discount on the total food bill, a 30% discount on alcoholic beverages and a 20% discount on non-alcoholic beverages while dining at east WEST up to a table of eight (8) guests.
- Two (2) certificates entitling the Bearer to a complimentary dessert for each main course ordered while dining at any of our restaurants up to a maximum of four (4) desserts per certificate at eastWEST. Subject to a minimum billing of Rs. 2000/-.
- One (1) certificate entitling the Bearer to a complimentary night stay in a Superior Room inclusive of buffet breakfast for two (2) guests at eastWEST.
- Two (2) certificates entitling the Bearer to a 50% discount on the published tariff or a 20% discount on the Best Available Rates on any category of room on a room only basis for a stay of up to a maximum of three consecutive nights.
- Two (2) certificates entitling the Bearer to a 20% discount on the Best Available Rate on any category of room inclusive of buffet breakfast for two (2) guests at the Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi.
- Two (2) certificates entitling the Bearer to a complimentary second night when the first night is paid for on the Best Available Rate in an Executive Suite at the Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi.
- Two (2) certificates entitling the Bearer to a 25% discount on body massage at R the Spa at the Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi. This benefit is valid on any day of the week. Reservations must be made in advance and are subject to availability.
- One (1) certificate entitling the Bearer to a 10% discount on the Health Club / Gymnasium membership at R the Spa at the Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi.
- 20% discount on the food and beverage bill upon presentation of the membership card.
- 15% discount on the Best Available Rate on a room only basis.
- Three (3) certificates entitling the Member to a 30% discount on the Best Available Rate on a room only basis for a stay of up to three consecutive nights. This benefit is subject to room allocation availability.
- Two (2) certificates entitling the Member to a 15% discount on package rates for direct bookings. This benefit is subject to room allocation availability.
Terms & Conditions
- REZERVED is a program that offers dining, accommodation and other privileges at participating Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group in India. The membership term (validity period) shall be for a period of 12 calendar months from the date of the issuance of membership.
- The Membership Card and the Certificates have no cash value and cannot be traded. Membership is not transferable and the Member must be 18 years of age or above to join the program.
- The total amount of the membership fee will be refunded, provided the membership has not been used and the refund is requested by the Member within 15 days of acceptance of the membership.
- Refund will only be made after the receipt of the membership card, all the certificates and a written cancellation request.
- Lost or stolen membership cards must be immediately reported to Member Help Desk. An administrative fee of Rs. 500 will be charged for a replacement membership card, which will have the same expiry as the original membership card.
- Member benefits cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounted
- Carlson Hotels in India reserve the right to add, modify, withdraw or delete any of the benefits, rules, terms and conditions or the duration of the program, with or without prior notice. All decisions in this regard will
be final and binding on the member of the program.
- Fraud or abuse concerning the program membership is subject to appropriate administrative and / or legal action, including termination of the membership.
- Should for any reason, the REZERVED membership is discontinued, the hotels included in the program shall have no liability, financial or otherwise to the Member.
- All taxes shall be borne by the Members or the User of the benefits and all the bills must be settled at the time of departure.
- All disputes will be settled by arbitration with the Arbitrator being the General Manager of the Hotel.
- Discounts and certificates are not applicable during Christmas, New Year’s Eve and special events or any other public holiday as specified by the Hotel.
- REZERVED shall not be liable for any amount greater than the membership fee to any member as a result of his or her membership.
- Without prejudice to any other mode of proof, through the payment for REZERVED, the member accepts these terms and conditions, as amended from time to time and agrees to be bound by them.
- If you wish to avail of GST Input credit (as per the provisions and conditions under GST Law), we request you to send us your GST Registration number, Company Name and GST Registration State within one week of the receipt of receiving the membership package, so that we can update our records to enable you to take an input credit of the GST amount on the membership fee, if applicable.
DINING AND ACCOMMODATION
- To avail the dining discounts other than the single diner discounts, the requirement is a minimum bill amount of Rs. 500. This discount can only be availed on the total food order and only one card can be presented
per table, per visit or per party. Two membership cards cannot be presented during ths same visit.
- Discounts cannot be given in conjunction with any other special promotion or offer.
- Children above 5 years of age are included in the total guest count for the purpose of calculating discounts.
- A valid Membership Card must be presented to avail of the discounts and benefits.
- Room reservations are subject to advance bookings and allocation availability. Special rates will not apply on bookings made through Travel Agents or on other promotional or corporate rates. Blackout
dates for room reservations apply.
- Amendments or cancellations of room reservations must be made with a 72 hour prior notice. The hotel’s policy on cancellation will apply.
- The value of the specific discount does not include any applicable taxes.
- All certificates enclosed are for one time use only, must be surrendered at the time of arrival, have to be utilized in full and cannot be used in conjunction or exchanged for cash or any other service.
- The benefits as given in the gift certificates are accompanied by the terms and conditions given on the face and on the reverse of the certificate. The certificates are valid strictly as indicated, and cannot be extended or re-validated.
- Certificates used for room reservations which are not amended or cancelled even if not used cannot be used again and will result in the cancellation of the certificate.
- Some certificates are for members use only and some can be gifted. This is mentioned in the terms of usage of the certificate.
- Complimentary cake will only be available at the restaurants provided a reservation has been made 24 hours in advance.
- In the event that the certificate(s) is / are lost, it/ these cannot be replaced or the money refunded.
- Members cannot sell certificates or membership via third party channels