Sheraton Hyderabad Hotel
The hotel is perfectly located in Gachibowli, making it perfect for business travelers. The hotel incorporates exquisite dining options. Feast offers interactive experiences, open kitchens have contemporary approaches to regional and international flavours with fresh ingredients. While socializing at the Link, choose from a menu of baked, cocktails and wines. Zega is a modern space serving asian comfort food & distinct beverage selections
Club Marriott offers more at your fingertips; more access to a range of select facilities, more fun at exclusive member events, birthday rewards and kids' surprises, more flavor with year – round savings on fine dining at restaurants across Asia Pacific, more value with our special members' accommodation rates.
Food & Beverage
- 30% off on the food and beverage bill for up to a maximum of twenty (20) guests at the restaurants.
- 20% off on the food and beverage bill at Zega for up to a maximum of twenty (20) guests.
- Member’s Day on Saturdays. Avail of a 50% off on the food bill and a 30% off on the beverage bill at Feast and Link for up to a maximum of ten (10) guests.
- Member’s Night on Saturdays. Buy one drink and get the second drink (same as the first one) with our compliments at Feast and Link between 6:30 pm and 2 am.
Lifestyle & Accommodation
- 20% off on the Best Available Rate on the base category of rooms.
- 30% off on therapy treatments at the Spa.
- 50% off on therapy treatments at the Spa from Monday to Friday between 10 am to 5 pm.
Food & Beverage
- One (1) certificate entitling the Bearer to buffet breakfast for two (2) guests at Feast from Friday to Sunday. This benefit is not valid over Friday and Sunday Brunch.
- One (1) certificate entitling the Bearer to buffet lunch or dinner for two (2) guests at Feast on any day of the week. This benefit is not valid over Friday and Sunday Brunch.
- Two (2) certificates entitling the Bearer to a 50% off on the food bill and a 30% off on the beverage bill at Feast or Link for up to a maximum of fifteen (15) guests. This benefit is not valid over Friday and Sunday Brunch.
- Five (5) certificates entitling the Bearer to a glass of Wine, while dining at any of the restaurants at the hotel.
- One (1) certificate entitling the Bearer to a one night stay in the base category of rooms over weekends (Friday, Saturday or Sunday). This benefit is valid for two (2) guests and is inclusive of buffet breakfast.
- Five (5) certificates entitling the Bearer to a 10% off on the Best Available Rate on the base category of rooms for the first night and a consecutive second night in the base category of rooms at no charge, inclusive of buffet breakfast for two (2) guests.
- One (1) certificate entitling the Member to a 50% off on any therapy treatment at the Spa from Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. This benefit is valid for one (1) guest.
- Four (4) certificates entitling the Member to a 50% off on a Back Massage treatment, along with any paid Massage at the Spa from Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. This benefit is valid for one (1) guest.
- Four (4) certificates entitling the Member to a 50% off on a Foot Massage treatment, along with any paid Massage at the Spa from Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. This benefit is valid for one (1) guest.
Benefits at Marriott Hotels in India
- Up to a 20% off on the Best Available Rate on the base category of rooms.
- Up to a 20% off on the food and beverage bill at the restaurants for up to a maximum of ten (10) guests. Select hotels offer a 15% off up to a maximum of ten (10) guests.
- Five (5) certificates offering the Member a 30% off on accommodation on the Best Available Rate on the base category of rooms, valid for a stay of a maximum of two (2) consecutive nights. This offer is available at select hotels only.
Benefits at Marriott Hotels in Asia Pacific
- Up to a 20% off on the food and beverage bill at the restaurants for up to a maximum of ten (10) guests. Savings on premium wines and spirits are offered at select hotels only.
- Up to a 20% off on the Weekend Rates.
Terms & Conditions
- Club Marriott is a membership program that offers dining and accommodation privileges to individuals at participating hotels of Marriott International in Asia Pacific.
- The membership term (validity period) shall be 12 calendar months from the date of issuance of the membership.
- The membership card and the certificates are valid as printed and cannot be extended or revalidated. The certificates cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- The dedicated Member Help Desk is open from 9:30 am to 6 pm, Monday through Saturday except on public holidays.
- The membership card and the certificates have no cash value and cannot be traded for any other service.
- The membership card is not transferable. Only one card can be used for one dining group of up to twenty (20) guests.
- The total amount of the membership fee will be refunded provided the membership has not been used and the refund is requested by the Member within 15 days of acceptance of the membership. The refund will only be actioned after the receipt of the membership card, all the certificates and a written cancellation request.
- Presentation of the Club Marriott Membership Card is imperative for availing the benefits under this program. A photo ID can be requested to confirm identity.
- Marriott Hotels India Pvt Ltd reserves the right to deny a membership to any individual without assigning a reason.
- Fraud or abuse concerning the program membership is subject to appropriate administrative and/or legal action by Marriott Hotels India Pvt. Ltd. including termination of the membership.
- Lost or stolen membership cards must be immediately reported to the Member Help Desk. An administrative fee of Rs. 500 + taxes will be charged for a replacement membership card. The new issued card shall have the same expiry as the original membership card.
- Club Marriott shall not be liable for any amount greater than the membership fee to any Member as a result of his or her membership.
- It is recommended to make a reservation in advance clearly stating the use of the membership benefits at the hotels to avoid any disappointment on arrival.
- If you wish to avail of GST input credit (as per the provisions and conditions under GST Law), we request you to send us your GST Registration number, Company Name and GST Registration State within one week of the receipt of receiving the membership package, so that we can update our records to enable you to take an input credit of the GST amount on the membership fee, if applicable.
- Membership benefits may vary, depending on the location where the membership is purchased and used.
- Membership savings are available on a table of up to a maximum of twenty (20) guests while dining at designated restaurants of the hotel.
- To avail of the dining benefits, the minimum requirement is that two (2) food items must be ordered.
- Savings are not applicable in conjunction with any other special promotion or discount program.
- The value of the specific saving shall not include central, state, local taxes, off-premise, takeaway or room service orders. Card benefits and certificates are not applicable during Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Independence Day or any other day as specified by the hotel.
- All reservations are subject to room allocation availability. Room bookings must be made with the Club Marriott Member Help Desk or online on www.marriott.com by quoting the applicable corporate promo code under the section Special Rates.
- Reservations can only be made within 30 days of arrival or as stated on the certificates. Blackout dates may apply.
- Bookings made through Travel Agents, Corporations or any third parties are not eligible for reservations or savings under this program. All reservations under this Program are non-commissionable.
- Amendments or cancellations of room reservations must be made with a 72-hour prior notice.
- Hotel Cancellation Policy will apply with respect to retention charges.
- Please surrender the relevant accommodation certificate and present valid photo Id’s of both the occupants of the room to avail of the accommodation benefits.
- Early check-in, late check-out or specific room type requests are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed at the time of reservation.
- All certificates are for one-time use only; must be surrendered at the time of arrival, have to be utilized in full and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other service.
- House rules are applicable on use of the Swimming Pool, Health Club and the Spa.