Eros Hotel New Delhi, Nehru Place
Close to the business district and overlooking the magnificent Lotus Temple, the hotel offers excellent amenities and diners. Devour breakfast at the 24-hour brasserie, Blooms. Enjoy a glass of wine and snacks in the stylish Lounge and Bar. Experience aromatic, traditional Indian dishes and Indian vocal music live at Singh Sahib. Savor the finest Chinese food in the sophisticated Empress of China. Relish sandwiches, cakes and more at Sweet n Crusty.
Eros Premium Club
Eros Premium Club brings to you a melange of magnificence and splendor. Eros Premium Club, the food and beverage program for the Eros Hotel New Delhi, Nehru Place, enhances lifestyle through exquisite dining, accommodation and lifestyle benefits.
Food & Beverage
- 50% discount on the food bill when two people dine.
- 33% discount on the food bill when three people dine.
- 25% discount on the food bill when four people dine.
- 20% discount on the food bill when five to fifteen people dine.
- 20% discount on the food bill when the member dines alone.
- 20% discount at the Tea Lounge.
- 15% discount on the food and beverage bill on In-Room Dining (Room service).
- Member’s Day Monday and Thursday – 50% discount on the total food bill and a 20% discount on the total beverage bill over lunch and dinner at Blooms and Empress of China and over dinner at Singh Saheb up to a table of 10 persons.
Lifestyle & Accommodation
- 10% discount on the ‘Best Available Rate’ on any category of room for members and their guests. Reservations are subject to room allocation availability.
Food & Beverage
- One (1) certificate entitling the Bearer to a complimentary buffet lunch or dinner for two (2) persons at Blooms, valid any day of the week except Sunday lunch/brunch.
- One (1) certificate entitling the Member to a complimentary bottle of House Wine or four (4) Mocktails while dining at any of our restaurants. This benefit is for members only and requires a 48 hours
- Two (2) certificates entitling the Member to a 50% discount on the total food bill for a maximum of six (6) persons along with a complimentary chocolate cake (max.1kg), while dining at the Hotel. This benefit is for members use only.
- One (1) certificate entitling the Member to a 50% discount on a take away one kg chocolate cake from Sweet N Crusty. Advance reservation of a minimum of 48 hours are required to avail of this benefit. This benefit is for members use only.
Lifestyle & Accommodation
- Two (2) certificates entitling the Bearer to a 50% discount on the Best Available Rate on accommodation on any category of room. This benefit is inclusive of buffet breakfast and is subject to room allocation availability. Valid over weekends only (Friday, Saturday and Sunday).
- Two (2) certificates entitling the Bearer to a special rate of Rs. 4000 + taxes on the base category of room inclusive of buffet breakfast for two (2) guests at Blooms. This benefit is valid for one room on double occupancy basis and for one night between April and September only. Reservations must be made in advance and are subject to room allocation availability.
Terms & Conditions
- Eros Premium Club is a program that offers dining, accommodation and other privileges at Eros Hotel New Delhi, Nehru Place.
- The membership term (validity period) shall be for a period of 12 calendar months from the date of the issuance of membership.
- The Membership Card and the Certificates have no cash value and cannot be traded. Membership is not transferable and the Member must be 18 years of age or above to join the program.
- The total amount of the membership fee will be refunded, provided the membership has not been used and the refund is requested by the Member within 15 days of acceptance of the membership.
- Refund will only be made after the receipt of the membership card, all the certificates and a written cancellation request.
- Lost or stolen membership cards must be immediately reported to Member Help Desk. An administrative fee of Rs. 500 will be charged for a replacement membership card, which will have the same expiry as the original membership card.
- Member benefits cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounted offer.
- Eros Hotels in India reserve the right to add, modify, withdraw or delete any of the benefits, rules, terms and conditions or the duration of the program, with or without prior notice. All decisions in this regard will be final and binding on the member of the program.
- Fraud or abuse concerning the program membership is subject to appropriate administrative and / or legal action, including termination of the membership.
- Should for any reason, the Eros Premium Club membership is discontinued, the Hotels included in the program shall have no liability, financial or otherwise to the Member.
- All taxes shall be borne by the Members or the User of the benefits and all the bills must be settled at the
time of departure.
- All disputes will be settled by arbitration with the Arbitrator being the General Manager of the Hotel.
- Discounts and certificates are not applicable during Christmas, New Year’s Eve and special events as decided by the Hotel or any other public holiday as specified by the Hotel.
- Eros Premium Club shall not be liable for any amount greater than the membership fee to any member as a result of his or her membership.
- Without prejudice to any other mode of proof, through the payment for Eros Premium Club, the member accepts these terms and conditions, as amended from time to time and agrees to be bound by them.
- If you wish to avail of GST Input credit (as per the provisions and conditions under GST Law), we request you to send us your GST Registration number, Company Name and GST Registration State within one week of the receipt of receiving the membership package, so that we can update our records to enable you to take an input credit of the GST amount on the membership fee, if applicable.
Dining and Accommodation
- To avail the dining discounts other than the single diner discounts, the requirement is a minimum bill amount of Rs. 500. This discount can only be availed on the total food order and only one card can be presented per table / per visit. Two membership cards cannot be presented during the same visit.
- Discounts cannot be given in conjunction with any other special promotion or offer.
- Children above 5 years of age are included in the total guest count for the purpose of calculating discounts.
- A valid Membership Card must be presented to avail of discounts and benefits.
- Room reservations are subject to advance bookings and allocation availability. Special rates will not apply on bookings made through Travel Agents or on other promotional or corporate rates. Blackout dates for room reservations apply.
- Amendments or cancellations of room reservations must be made with a 72 hour prior notice. The hotel’s policy on cancellation will apply.
- The value of the specific discount does not include any applicable taxes.
- All certificates enclosed are for one time use only, must be surrendered at the time of arrival, have to be utilized in full and cannot be used in conjunction or exchanged for cash or any other service.
- The benefits as given in the gift certificates are accompanied by the terms and conditions given on the face and on the reverse of the certificate. The certificates are valid strictly as indicated, and cannot be extended or re-validated.
- Certificates used for room reservations which are not amended or cancelled even if not used cannot be used again and will result in the cancellation of the certificate.
- Some certificates are for members use only and some can be gifted. This is mentioned in the terms of usage of the certificate.
- Complimentary cake and wine will only be available at the restaurants provided a reservation has been made 48 hours in advance.
- In the event that the certificate(s) is / are lost, it/ these cannot be replaced or the money refunded.