The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hotel & Residences
The Leela Ambience Gurgaon is strategically located at the Delhi-Gurgaon border, offering 421 guestrooms and global cuisine. Spectra, the all-day diner has seven live stations-Japanese, Continental and more. Diya serves signature dishes with warmth of Indian hospitality. Experience Zanotta’s Italian interactive kitchen or Greek-BBQ fusion delights at Skydeck lounge or exquisite confectioneries at The Leela Patisserie. Rubicon Bar and Cigar Lounge makes soirees delightful with a live band.
Discover a world of gourmet food, luxurious stays and indulgent living with Connoisseur Club, the food and beverage based loyalty program of The Leela Palaces, Hotels and Resorts.
Food & Beverage
- One (1) diner per table – 20% discount.
- Two (2) diners per table – 50% discount.
- Three (3) diners per table – 33% discount.
- Four (4) diners per table – 25% discount.
- Five (5) to twenty (20) diners per table – 20% discount.
- 15% discount on all alcoholic beverages and a 20% on non-alcoholic beverages.
- Member’s Night – Buy one and Get one drink free from 5 p.m. to 12 a.m. every Friday at Rubicon Bar. (IMFL only)
- 20% discount on room service orders.
- Regular membership card discounts on Sunday Brunch.
Lifestyle & Accommodation
- 20% discount at the Spa & Salon for Silver Level Members.
- 25% discount at the Spa & Salon for Gold and Platinum Level Members.
- 15% discount on Best Available Rates.
Food & Beverage
- One (1) certificate entitling the Member to a Complimentary Buffet meal for two (2) guests. Valid on Buffet Lunch from Monday to Friday or Buffet Dinner from Friday to Sunday at Spectra.
- One (1) certificate entitling the Member to a complimentary bottle of House Wine. Applicable while dining at the restaurants only.
- One (1) certificate entitling the Bearer a 50% discount on the food bill at Spectra for a table of up to twelve(12) guests. Valid on Buffet Lunch from Monday to Friday or Buffet Dinner from Friday to Sunday and is not valid over Sunday Brunch.
- Two (2) certificates entitling the special rate of INR 2250 + Taxes on banquets. Valid on Buffet Dinner for a minimum of 50 and up to a maximum of 100 guests.
- One (1) certificate entitling the Member to a complimentary night stay for two guests in a Deluxe Room (valid on Friday, Saturday or Sunday). Subject to availability and prior reservations.*
- One (1) certificate entitling the Member to a 50% discount on the Best Available Rate. Valid over weekends (Friday, Saturday or Sunday). Reservations must be made in advance.
- One (1) certificate entitling the Member to a Special Rate of Rs. 12,000 + taxes on an Executive Suites. Valid for up to a maximum of three nights. Reservations must be made in
advance and are subject to room allocation availability.
* Deluxe Room can be upgraded to a Suite at the time of reservation at a nominal charge of INR 5,000 + Taxes (Subject to availability).
- One (1) certificate entitling the Member to a 50% discount for a one hour massage. Applicable from Monday to Friday and prior reservations must be made stating the use of the certificate. Not valid on special packages and Ayurveda therapies. Not valid on public holidays.
- One (1) certificate entitling the Member to a complimentary extension of 30 minutes when booking a 60 minute package for any spa therapies. Valid from Monday to Friday.
- Two (2) certificates entitling the Member to Complimentary use of the swimming pool area or gymnasium for a family of two (2) adults and two (2) children (below 18 years of age). Valid from Monday to Friday.
- The above mentioned discounts on food bills and a 15% discount on all alcoholic beverages, 20% discount on soft beverages can also be availed at The Leela Palace Bengaluru, The Leela Ambience Convention Hotel, Delhi, The Leela Raviz Kovalam and The Leela Mumbai.
- 20% discount on food & soft beverages, and a 15% discount on alcoholic beverages while staying at The Leela Goa, and The Leela Palace Udaipur.
- 10% discount on Restricted or Regular rates on ‘Room Only’ basis at Participating hotels of The Leela Palaces Hotels & Resorts including The Leela Palace Chennai and The Leela Palace New Delhi. Please book online on www.theleela.com and use the Promotional code LEELACC.
- Card benefits on food and beverage bills are not applicable at The Leela Palace New Delhi, The Leela Palace Chennai and Le Cirque Signature restaurant at The Leela Mumbai.
What's extra in Gold?
Upgrade to the Gold Level to get additional certificates offering a complimentary room night stay in a Deluxe Room for two guests. Up to a 15% discount of accommodation packages at selected participating Leela hotels, a 50% discount at the Spa, a 50% discount on the food bill at Spectra up to a table of 12 guests and two certificates offering a 30% discount on the food bill for a table of 6 to 10 guests.
What's extra in Platinum?
Upgrade to the Platinum Level to get three (3) complimentary room night stays in a Deluxe Room for two guests. Get additional certificates offering a 50% discount for up to 12 guests at Spectra, a 50% discount for up to 20 guests at Spectra, a 30% for a table of up to 20 guests, Special Rate for an Executive Suite and a 50% discount on a massage.
Terms & Conditions
- The programme is applicable at The Leela Palace Bengaluru, The Leela Ambience Convention Hotel, Delhi, The Leela Ambience Gurgaon Hotel & Residencies, The Leela Kovalam, The Leela Mumbai and only partial benefits are applicable at other properties of The Leela Palaces, Hotels and Resorts, as listed in the programme brochure. Presentation of the Programme Membership Card is imperative for availing of the benefits under the programme.
- Card benefits are not applicable at The Leela Palace New Delhi, The Leela Palace Chennai and Le Cirque Signature restaurant at The Leela Mumbai and The Leela Palace Bengaluru.
- At The Leela Goa and The Leela Palace Udaipur, the discount is 20% on food and beverages.
- The membership card and the certificates have no cash value and cannot be traded for any other service. These cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Please refer to www.theleela.com for latest updates.
- The ‘Hotel’ reserves the right to add, modify, withdraw or delete any of the rules, terms and conditions, the duration of the programme, the participating restaurants, with or without prior notice. All decisions in this regard will be final and binding on the members of the programme.
- Membership of the programme entitles The Leela Palaces Hotels and Resorts to update and retain information provided by the members in the hotels’ database.
- Fraud or abuse concerning the Programme Membership is subject to appropriate administrative and / or legal action by the ‘Hotel’ including termination of membership.
- Lost or stolen membership cards must be immediately reported to Member Help Desk. An administrative fee of Rs. 500 will be charged for a replacement membership card, which will have the same expiry as the original membership card.
- If you wish to avail of GST Input credit (as per the provisions and conditions under GST Law), we request you to send us your GST Registration number, Company Name and GST Registration State within one week of the receipt of receiving the membership package, so that we can update our records to enable you to take an input credit of the GST amount on the membership fee, if applicable.
- The membership card is valid for use only by the member himself/ herself and after signing on the reverse of the card.
- Membership card is non-transferable. Membership card and certificates if lost or damaged cannot be replaced.
- Presentation of the membership card is imperative for availing discounts under the programme.
- Membership benefits are not applicable on Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve or any date specified by the Hotel.
- Membership Card Benefits on dining are not applicable for a stay of more than 5 continuous nights at any properties of The Leela Palaces, Hotels and Resorts.
- The discount can only be redeemed on the total food order and only one card can be presented per table / party / visit.
- All food should be ordered during normal hours from the restaurants’ regular menus, including any and all special menus.
- The value of the specific discount shall not include central, state and local taxes.
- Children above four years of age are included in the total guest count for the purpose of calculating discounts.
- In addition to the discount on food, a member is entitled to a 15% (fifteen percent) discount on all soft and hard beverages. At The Leela Ambience Convention Hotel, Delhi and The Leela Ambience Gurgaon Hotel & Residences, the discount on beverages is 20% (twenty percent).
Sunday Brunch discounts are applicable as follows:
- The Leela Palace Bengaluru – 15% discount
- The Leela Ambience Convention Hotel, Delhi – 20% discount on a table of up to 20 guests.
- The Leela Ambience Gurgaon Hotel & Residences – 20% discount on a table of up to 20 guests.
- The Leela Kovalam – 20% discount on a table of up to 20 guests.
- The Leela Mumbai – Regular discounts based on the number of guests on the table.
- Card discounts are not applicable for special promotions unless otherwise clearly specified by the Hotel.
Member Primary card and Spouse card cannot be used on the same visit.
- The Leela Palaces, Hotels and Resorts reserves the right to reject any membership request without assigning a reason or not offer the card benefits during any special promotion or event.
The programme is governed by the terms and conditions mentioned herein, that are communicated to members from time to time, and is subject to the laws of India.
Room bookings must be made through the Member Help Desk. Any bookings made through Travel Agents or Corporations are not eligible for discounts. Bookings are subject to allocation availability and prior reservation.
- All certificates enclosed in the membership pack are valid for use at the specified hotels only.
- The certificates are for one time usage and have to be utilised in full. The certificates cannot be exchanged for cash or any other services.
- The benefits as given in the gift certificate are accompanied by the terms and conditions given on the face and on the reverse of the certificate. These are valid strictly as indicated and cannot be extended or re-validated.