The Leela Mumbai
Set amidst 11 acres of landscaped gardens with convenient access to the airport, it’s Mumbai’s only resort style business hotel. Experience interacting with chefs, hearty breakfasts, high-teas or champagne at Citrus or Le Cirque Signature’s Franco-Italian fare or Jamavar’s traditional dining rituals. The Great Wall serves an oriental spread while regulars linger at Six Degrees over fine whiskey and wine. Hi-tea offered at The Lobby Lounge is popular for its fare and choice of teas.
Discover a world of gourmet food, luxurious stays and indulgent living with Connoisseur Club, the food and beverage based loyalty program of The Leela Palaces, Hotels and Resorts.
Food & Beverage
- One (1) diner per table – 20% discount.
- Two (2) diners per table – 50% discount.
- Three (3) diners per table – 33% discount.
- Four (4) diners per table – 25% discount.
- Five (5) to twenty (20) diners per table – 20% discount.
- 15% discount on all alcoholic.
- 20% discount on all non-alcoholic beverages.
- 15% discount on take-away Bakery items.
- 20% discount on room service orders.
- 20% discount on snacks at Six Degrees Bar.
- Sundays are Member’s Days – 30% flat discount on the food bill for up to twenty (20) guests. This benefit is not valid over Sunday brunch.
- Regular card benefits are applicable over Sunday Brunch.
Lifestyle & Accomodation
- 15% discount at Espa from Monday to Thursday on selective packages/services (one hour or more).
- 15% discount at The Salon, The Leela Mumbai.
- 20% discount on room service orders.
Food & Beverage
- One (1) certificate entitling the Member to a complimentary buffet for two (2) guests valid at Citrus. Not valid over Sunday Brunch.
- One (1) certificate entitling the Member to a complimentary Chocolate Cake (max 1 Kg).
- One (1) certificate entitling the Member to a complimentary bottle of House Wine.
- One (1) certificate entitling the Bearer to a 50% discount on food and 20% discount on beverages for up to a maximum of ten (10) guests.
Lifestyle & Accommodation
- Two (2) certificates entitling the Member to a complimentary night stay on a room only basis in a Premier City View Room on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday night. Reservations must be made in advance and are subject to room allocation availability.
- One (1) certificate entitling the Bearer to a special offer of Rs. 1000/- off at The Salon, The Leela Mumbai. Valid on services of Rs. 2000 and above.
- One (1) certificate entitling the Bearer to a 50% discount at The Salon, The Leela Mumbai. This certificate is not valid on product purchase. Valid on services of Rs. 2000 and above.
- The above mentioned discounts on food bills and a 15% discount on all alcoholic beverages, 20% discount on soft beverages can also be availed at The Leela Palace Bengaluru, The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hotel & Residences and The Leela Ambience Convention Hotel Delhi.
- 15% discount on the food and beverage bill up to a maximum of twenty (20) guests on a table at The Leela Palace New Delhi.
- 20% discount on the food and beverage bill up to a maximum of twenty (20) guests on a table at The Leela Palace Chennai.
- 20% discount on food & soft beverages, and a 15% discount on alcoholic beverages while staying at The Leela Goa, and The Leela Palace Udaipur.
- 10% discount on Restricted or Regular rates on ‘Room Only’ basis at Participating hotels of The Leela Palaces Hotels & Resorts. Please book online on www.theleela.com and use the Promotional code LEELACC.
- Card benefits on food and beverage bills are not applicable at The Leela Raviz Kovalam and Le Cirque Signature restaurant at The Leela Mumbai.
- Member’s Night – Buy one drink and get the second drink (same as the first one) with our compliments at The Library from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM every Wednesday. This benefit is valid at Leela Palace New Delhi.
Terms & Conditions
- The programme is applicable at The Leela Palace Bengaluru, The Leela Ambience Convention Hotel, Delhi, The Leela Ambience Gurgaon Hotel & Residencies, The Leela Kovalam, The Leela Mumbai and only partial benefits are applicable at other properties of The Leela Palaces, Hotels and Resorts, as listed in the programme brochure. Presentation of the Programme Membership Card is imperative for availing of the benefits under the programme.
- Membership discounts are not applicable at The Leela Raviz Kovalam and Le Cirque Signature Restaurant at The Leela Mumbai.
- At The Leela Goa and The Leela Palace Udaipur, the discount is 20% on food and beverages.
- The membership card and the certificates have no cash value and cannot be traded for any other service. These cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Please refer to www.theleela.com for latest updates.
- The ‘Hotel’ reserves the right to add, modify, withdraw or delete any of the rules, terms and conditions, the duration of the programme, the participating restaurants, with or without prior notice. All decisions in this regard will be final and binding on the members of the programme.
- Membership of the programme entitles The Leela Palaces Hotels and Resorts to update and retain information provided by the members in the hotels’ database.
- Fraud or abuse concerning the Programme Membership is subject to appropriate administrative and / or legal action by the ‘Hotel’ including termination of membership.
- Lost or stolen membership cards must be immediately reported to Member Help Desk. An administrative fee of Rs. 500 will be charged for a replacement membership card, which will have the same expiry as the original membership card.
- If you wish to avail of GST Input credit (as per the provisions and conditions under GST Law), we request you to send us your GST Registration number, Company Name and GST Registration State within one week of the receipt of receiving the membership package, so that we can update our records to enable you to take an input credit of the GST amount on the membership fee, if applicable.
- The membership card is valid for use only by the member himself/ herself and after signing on the reverse of the card.
- Membership card is non-transferable. Membership card and certificates if lost or damaged cannot be replaced.
- Presentation of the membership card is imperative for availing discounts under the programme.
- Membership benefits are not applicable on Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve or any date specified by the Hotel.
- Membership Card Benefits on dining are not applicable for a stay of more than 5 continuous nights at any properties of The Leela Palaces, Hotels and Resorts.
- The discount can only be redeemed on the total food order and only one card can be presented per table / party / visit.
- All food should be ordered during normal hours from the restaurants’ regular menus, including any and all special menus.
- The value of the specific discount shall not include central, state and local taxes.
- Children above four years of age are included in the total guest count for the purpose of calculating discounts.
- In addition to the discount on food, a member is entitled to a 15% (fifteen percent) discount on all soft and hard beverages. At The Leela Ambience Convention Hotel, Delhi and The Leela Ambience Gurgaon Hotel & Residences, the discount on beverages is 20% (twenty percent).
Sunday Brunch discounts are applicable as follows:
- The Leela Palace Bengaluru – 15% discount
- The Leela Ambience Convention Hotel, Delhi – 20% discount on a table of up to 20 guests.
- The Leela Ambience Gurgaon Hotel & Residences – 20% discount on a table of up to 20 guests.
- The Leela Kovalam – 20% discount on a table of up to 20 guests.
- The Leela Mumbai – Regular discounts based on the number of guests on the table.
- Card discounts are not applicable for special promotions unless otherwise clearly specified by the Hotel.
Member Primary card and Spouse card cannot be used on the same visit.
- The Leela Palaces, Hotels and Resorts reserves the right to reject any membership request without assigning a reason or not offer the card benefits during any special promotion or event.
The programme is governed by the terms and conditions mentioned herein, that are communicated to members from time to time, and is subject to the laws of India.
Room bookings must be made through the Member Help Desk. Any bookings made through Travel Agents or Corporations are not eligible for discounts. Bookings are subject to allocation availability and prior reservation.
- All certificates enclosed in the membership pack are valid for use at the specified hotels only.
- The certificates are for one time usage and have to be utilised in full. The certificates cannot be exchanged for cash or any other services.
- The benefits as given in the gift certificate are accompanied by the terms and conditions given on the face and on the reverse of the certificate. These are valid strictly as indicated and cannot be extended or re-validated.