The Park Navi Mumbai
Tucked away amidst stunning hills and foliage, the hotel poses myriad opportunities to relax at the spa, gym and pool. Aqua is an al fresco diner by the pool serving Mediterranean food and barbeque. The high glass windowed West 1 serves power breakfasts, lunches and buffet dinners. Smoke a cigar on a leather sofa while choosing from single malts, signature cocktails and vodkas at the lounge-Dusk.
Preferred At The Park
Preferred at The Park is where luxury begins! Preferred at The Park, the dining loyalty program of The Park Hotels offers exclusive benefits, privileges and attractive offers on dining and accommodation.
Food & Beverage
DINING BENEFITS AT ALL PARK HOTELS IN INDIA EXCEPT
THE PARK KOLKATA AND GOA
- 50% discount on the food bill when two guests dine.
- 33% discount on the food bill when three guests dine.
- 25% discount on the food bill when four guests dine.
- 20% discount on the food bill when five to ten guests dine.
- 20% discount on the food bill when the member dines alone.
- 20% discount on alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages on a table of up to 10 guests at participating restaurants of The Park Hotels in India.
- 20% discount on Sunday Brunch at West-1 up to a table of 10 guests.
- 20% discount on food bill up to a table of 10 guests. This benefit is not valid on Food Promotions and Festivals.
- 10% discount on the Health Club Membership (new memberships only).
- Pre–reserved seating at the restaurants, every evening till 8 pm except Saturdays.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday are exclusive ‘Ladies night’: first drink complimentary from 6 pm to 11:30 pm at Dusk.
Food & Beverage
- One (1) certificate entitling the Bearer to a complimentary buffet dinner for two (2) guests at West-1. This benefit is not valid on Friday. Prior reservations are required in order to avail of this benefit.
- One (1) certificate entitling the Bearer to a complimentary Cake (max. 1Kg), while dining at the Hotel. Advance reservations of a minimum of 48 hours are required to avail of this benefit. This certificate cannot be used as a takeaway benefit.
- One (1) certificate entitling the Bearer to a complimentary celebration bottle of House Wine while dining at the Hotel. This certificate cannot be used as a takeaway benefit.
- One (1) certificate entitling the Member to a complimentary one night stay at the Hotel. This benefit is valid over weekends (Friday, Saturday or Sunday nights only) and is subject to room allocation availability. Blackout dates apply.
- Two (2) certificates entitling the Bearer to a ‘Complimentary Room Upgrade’ to the next category of room. This benefit is subject to availability at the time of check-in and is valid for a maximum of three nights only.
- Three (3) certificates entitling the Bearer to a 50% discount on the Best Available Rate (on room & breakfast basis) over weekends (Friday, Saturday or Sunday nights only). This benefit is subject to room allocation availability with prior reservations.
- Two (2) certificates entitling the Member a complimentary use of the swimming pool. This benefit is valid for a maximum of two (2) guests and for two hours from Monday to Saturday between 10 am and 6 pm.
- Twelve (12) certificates entitling the Member to a 15% discount on Spa services. This benefit is valid for a maximum of two guests and for two hours on any day of the week between 10 am and 6 pm. This benefit is inclusive of complimentary use of the gymnasium and swimming pool.
- 15% discount on the published room tariff at The Park Hotels (including The Park Collection Hotels) in Bangalore, Chennai, Navi Mumbai and Visakhapatnam.
- 30% discount on the published room tariff from May to September and a 15% discount from October to April at The Park, New Delhi
- 30% discount on the Best Available Rate over a weekend defined as Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Rooms are subject to availability.
- 10% discount on three nights four days package at The Park Visakhapatnam.
Terms & Conditions
- Preferred at The Park is a program that offers dining, accommodation and other privileges at participating hotels of The Park.
- The membership term (validity period) shall be for a period of 12 calendar months from the date of the issuance of membership.
- The Membership Card and the Certificates have no cash value and cannot be traded. Membership is not transferable and the Member must be 18 years of age or above to join the program.
- The total amount of the membership fee will be refunded, provided the membership has not been used and the refund is requested by the Member within 15 days of acceptance of the membership.
- Refund will only be made after the receipt of the membership card, all the certificates and a written cancellation request.
- Lost or stolen membership cards must be immediately reported to Member Help Desk. An administrative fee of Rs. 500 will be charged for a replacement membership card, which will have the same expiry as the original membership card.
- Member benefits cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounted offer.
- Hotel reserve the right to add, modify, withdraw or delete any of the benefits, rules, terms and conditions or the duration of the program, with or without prior notice. All decisions in this regard will be final and binding on the member of the program.
- Fraud or abuse concerning the program membership is subject to appropriate administrative and / or legal action, including termination of the membership.
- Should for any reason, the Preferred At The Park membership is discontinued, the Hotel shall have no liability, financial or otherwise to the Member.
- All taxes shall be borne by the Members or the User of the benefits and all the bills must be settled at the time of departure.
- All disputes will be settled by arbitration with the Arbitrator being the General Manager of the Hotel.
- Discounts and certificates are not applicable during Christmas, New Year’s Eve and special events as decided by the Hotel or any other public holiday as specified by the Hotel.
- Preferred At The Park shall not be liable for any amount greater than the membership fee to any member as a result of his or her membership.
- Without prejudice to any other mode of proof, through the payment for Indulge, the member accepts these terms and conditions, as amended from time to time and agrees to be bound by them.
- If you wish to avail of GST Input credit (as per the provisions and conditions under GST Law), we request you to send us your GST Registration number, Company Name and GST Registration State within one week of the receipt of receiving the membership package, so that we can update our records to enable you to take an input credit of the GST amount on the membership fee, if applicable.
Dining and Accommodation
- To avail the dining discounts other than the single diner discounts, the requirement is a minimum bill amount of Rs. 500. This discount can only be availed on the total food order and only one card can be presented per table, per visit or per party. Two membership cards cannot be presented during the same visit.
- Discounts cannot be given in conjunction with any other special promotion or offer.
- Children above 5 years of age are included in the total guest count for the purpose of calculating discounts.
- A valid Membership Card must be presented to avail of discounts and benefits.
- Room reservations are subject to advance bookings and allocation availability. Special rates will not apply on bookings made through Travel Agents or on other promotional or corporate rates. Blackout dates for room reservations apply.
- Amendments or cancellations of room reservations must be made with a 72 hour prior notice. The hotel’s policy on cancellation will apply.
- The value of the specific discount does not include any applicable taxes.
- All certificates enclosed are for one time use only, must be surrendered at the time of arrival, have to be utilized in full and cannot be used in conjunction or exchanged for cash or any other service.
- The benefits as given in the gift certificates are accompanied by the terms and conditions given on the face and on the reverse of the certificate. The certificates are valid strictly as indicated, and cannot be extended or re-validated.
- Certificates used for room reservations which are not amended or cancelled even if not used cannot be used again and will result in the cancellation of the certificate.
- Some certificates are for members use only and some can be gifted. This is mentioned in the terms of usage of the certificate.
- Complimentary cake and wine will only be available at the restaurants provided a reservation has been made 48 hours in advance.
- In the event that the certificate(s) is / are lost, it/ these cannot be replaced or the money refunded.