The St. Regis Mumbai
The hotel offers 395 well-appointed guest rooms including 27 suites and 39 Residential Suites, each of which has stunning views of the city or the Arabian sea. All resident guests enjoy the uncompromising service of the St. Regis Butler, a first in the country. Guests can delight in world-class local and international cuisines including Indian, Japanese, Pan Asian and European in the Hotel’s 4 speciality restaurants and the highest bar and nightclub in the country.
Club Marriott South Asia App allows easy enrolment and use of the membership benefits across participating Marriott International hotels. Benefits include online table reservations with preferences and feedback, unique and curated experiences, plan and customise business and social events, personalised offers and unique gifting of Marriott experiences
Food & Beverage
- 25% off on the food and beverage bill for up to a maximum of ten (10) guests.
- 25% off on the food and beverage bill at Luna Nudo. This benefit is applicable between 4 pm and 10 pm.
Access to Night Life
- Rs 15000 off on The Athletic Club membership.
- 15% off on massage treatments at the Iridium Spa.
- Up to a 20% off on the Best Available Rate on accommodation.
Food & Beverage
- One (1) certificate entitling the Bearer to a buffet lunch or dinner for two (2) guests at Seven Kitchens from Monday to Saturday. An advance reservation of a minimum of 24 hours is required to avail of this benefit.
- One (1) certificate entitling the Bearer to a Celebration Cake (max. 1 Kg), while dining at any of the restaurants at the hotel. An advance reservation of a minimum of 24 hours is required to avail of this benefit.
- One (1) certificate entitling the Bearer to a bottle of Sommelier’s Choice or a Chocolate Cake (max. 1 Kg), while dining at any of the restaurants at the hotel. An advance reservation of a minimum of 24 hours is required to avail of this benefit.
- One (1) certificate entitling the Bearer to a one-night stay on a room only basis. This benefit is valid for two (2) guests on any day of the week in the base category of rooms. Reservations must be made in advance and are subject to room allocations.
- One (1) certificate entitling the Bearer to an upgrade to the next category of rooms when the room is paid for on the Best Available Rate. Upgrade is subject to availability at the time of check-in.
- One (1) certificate entitling the Member to a one-night stay in the Deluxe category of rooms at a special price of Rs 25,000 all-inclusive. This benefit is valid for a couple to celebrate a special occasion and includes a bottle of wine and a four-course meal at a restaurant of their choice (By The Mekong, The Sahib Room & Kipling Bar or Luna Gusta).
- One (1) certificate entitling the Member to day use of The Athletic Club.
- Two (2) certificates entitling the Member to day use/access of the Swimming Pool area for two (2) adults from Monday to Friday. House rules apply.
Benefits at Marriott Hotels in India
- Up to a 20% off on the Best Available Rate on the base category of rooms. Please book online on www.marriott.com and enter the corporate promo code: MZ7.
- Up to a 20% off on the food and beverage bill at the restaurants for up to a maximum of twenty (20) guests. Select hotels offer a 15% off up to a maximum of ten (10) guests.
- Five (5) certificates offering the Member a 30% off on accommodation on the Best Available Rate on the base category of rooms, valid for a stay of a maximum of two (2) consecutive nights. This offer is available at select hotels only. Reservations must be made in advance and are
subject to room allocation availability. Please book on www.marriott.com and enter the corporate promo code: EMM.
Benefits at Marriott Hotels in Asia Pacific
- Up to a 20% off on the food and beverage bill at the restaurants for up to a maximum of ten (10) guests. Savings on premium wines and spirits at select hotels only.
- Up to a 20% off on the Weekend Rates. Please book online on www.marriott.com and enter the corporate promo code: MZ7.
Terms & Conditions
- Club Marriott is a membership program that offers dining and accommodation privileges to individuals at participating hotels of Marriott International in Asia Pacific.
- The membership term (validity period) shall be 12 calendar months from the date of issuance of the membership.
- The membership card and the certificates are valid as printed and cannot be extended or revalidated. The certificates cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- The dedicated Member Help Desk is open from 9:30 am to 6 pm, Monday through Saturday except on public holidays.
- The membership card and the certificates have no cash value and cannot be traded for any other service.
- The membership card is not transferable. Only one card can be used for one dining group of up to twenty (20) guests.
- The total amount of the membership fee will be refunded provided the membership has not been used and the refund is requested by the Member within 15 days of acceptance of the membership. The refund will only be actioned after the receipt of the membership card, all the certificates and a written cancellation request.
- Presentation of the Club Marriott Membership Card is imperative for availing the benefits under this program. A photo ID can be requested to confirm identity.
- Marriott Hotels India Pvt Ltd reserves the right to deny a membership to any individual without assigning a reason.
- Fraud or abuse concerning the program membership is subject to appropriate administrative and / or legal action by Marriott Hotels India Pvt. Ltd. including termination of the membership.
- Lost or stolen membership cards must be immediately reported to the Member Help Desk. An administrative fee of Rs. 500 + taxes will be charged for a replacement membership card. The new issued card shall have the same expiry as the original membership card.
- Club Marriott shall not be liable for any amount greater than the membership fee to any Member as a result of his or her membership.
- It is recommended to make a reservation in advance clearly stating the use of the membership benefits at the hotels to avoid any disappointment on arrival.
- If you wish to avail of GST input credit (as per the provisions and conditions under GST Law), we request you to send us your GST Registration number, Company Name and GST Registration State within one week of the receipt of receiving the membership package, so that we can update our records to enable you to take an input credit of the GST amount on the membership fee, if applicable.
- Membership benefits may vary, depending on the location where the membership is purchased and used.
- Membership savings are available on a table of up to a maximum of twenty (20) guests while dining at designated restaurants of the hotel.
- To avail of the dining benefits, the minimum requirement is that two (2) food items must be ordered.
- Savings are not applicable in conjunction with any other special promotion or discount program.
- The value of the specific saving shall not include central, state, local taxes, off-premise, takeaway or room service orders. Card benefits and certificates are not applicable during Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Independence Day or any other day as specified by the hotel.
- All reservations are subject to room allocation availability. Room bookings must be made with the Club Marriott Member Help Desk or online on www.marriott.com by quoting the applicable corporate promo code under the section Special Rates.
- Reservations can only be made within 30 days of arrival or as stated on the certificates. Blackout dates may apply.
- Bookings made through Travel Agents, Corporations or any third parties are not eligible for reservations or savings under this program. All reservations under this Program are non-commissionable.
- Amendments or cancellations of room reservations must be made with a 72-hour prior notice.
- Hotel Cancellation Policy will apply with respect to retention charges.
- Please surrender the relevant accommodation certificate and present valid photo Id’s of both the occupants of the room to avail of the accommodation benefits.
- Early check-in, late check-out or specific room type requests are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed at the time of reservation.
- All certificates are for one-time use only; must be surrendered at the time of arrival, have to be utilized in full and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other service.
- House rules are applicable on use of the Swimming Pool, Health Club and the Spa.