The Westin Chennai Velachery
Strategically located in the fast growing commercial hub of Chennai – Velachery, The Westin Chennai is just 15 minutes from the Chennai International Airport. Sunset Grill brings together the simplicity of grilling and the perfection of gourmet fare. With fresh and delectable international fare, Seasonal Tastes offers colorful variety amid soothing modern decor and floor to ceiling windows. Five Sen5es's expansive menu includes select Japanese, Thai and Indonesian favourites. At Willows, enjoy fresh fruit martinis, margarita pitchers and beers while snacking on delicious gourmet tapas and small bites.
Club Marriott offers more at your fingertips; more access to a range of select facilities, more fun at exclusive member events, birthday rewards and kids' surprises, more flavor with year – round savings on fine dining at restaurants across Asia Pacific, more value with our special members' accommodation rates.
Food & Beverage
- 30% off on the food and beverage bill for up to a maximum of twenty (20) guests on a table.
- 10% off on Bakery Items.
- Member’s Day on Mondays. Avail of a 50% off on the food bill and a 30% off on the beverage bill for up to a maximum of ten (10) guests while dining at any of the restaurants of the hotel (Seasonal Tastes, Five Sen5es and Sunset Grill). This benefit is not valid on promotional offers.
- Happy Hours. Buy one drink and get the second drink (same as the first one) with our compliments at Willows Lounge Bar between 5 pm and 9 pm.
- 25% off at the Heavenly Spa by Westin™.
Food & Beverage
- One (1) certificate entitling the Bearer to a buffet for two (2) guests at Seasonal Tastes. This benefit is not valid over Sunday Brunch and on promotional offers.
- Two (2) certificates entitling the Bearer to a 50% off on the food bill and a 30% off on the beverage bill when six (6) to twelve (12) guests dine for buffet lunch at Seasonal Tastes. This benefit is not valid over Sunday Brunch and on promotional offers.
- One (1) certificate entitling the Bearer to a Celebration Cake (max. 1 Kg), while dining at any of the restaurants.
- One (1) certificate entitling the Bearer to a 50% off on bakery items on a minimum net spend of Rs 2,000 at the Cake Shop.
- Two (2) certificate entitling the Bearer to a one night stay in a Deluxe Room over weekends (Friday, Saturday or Sunday). This benefit is inclusive of buffet breakfast for two (2) guests.
- Two (2) certificates entitling the Bearer to a 20% off on the Best Available Rate on the base category of rooms. This benefit is valid on any day of the week for a maximum of three (3) consecutive nights per certificate.
- Two (2) certificates entitling the Bearer to a 50% off on the Best Available Rate on the base category of rooms over weekends (Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights) for a maximum of three (3)
- One (1) certificate entitling the Bearer to a one night stay in the base category of rooms over weekends (Friday, Saturday or Sunday) on a minimum net spend of Rs. 15,000 at the Willows Lounge
- Two (2) certificates entitling the Member to a 100% off on the day use / access of the Swimming Pool area from Monday to Friday for a family of two (2) adults and two (2) children (below 16 years of age). House rules apply.
- Five (5) certificates entitling the Member to use of the WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio. This benefit is valid for one (1) guest per certificate.
- One (1) certificate entitling the Member to a 50% off on a select massage treatment from Monday to Friday. This benefit is valid for one (1) guest and is not applicable on any other service at the Heavenly Spa.
- Two (2) certificates entitling the Member to a 30 minute extension on any 60 minute paid massage at the Heavenly Spa. This benefit is valid for one (1) guest from Monday to Friday.
- Two (2) certificates entitling the Member to a 30% off on any spa service at the Heavenly Spa. This benefit is valid for one (1) guest on any day of the week.
Benefits at Marriott Hotels in India
- Up to a 20% off on the Best Available Rate on the base category of rooms.
- 20% off on the food and beverage bill at the restaurants for up to a maximum of ten (10) guests.
- Five (5) certificates offering the Member a 30% off on accommodation on the Best Available Rate on the base category of rooms, valid for a stay of a maximum of two (2) consecutive nights per certificate.
Benefits at Marriott Hotels in Asia Pacific
- Up to a 20% off on the food and beverage bill at the restaurants for up to a maximum of ten (10) guests. Savings on premium wines and spirits are offered at select hotels only.
- Up to a 20% off on the Weekend Best Available Rates. (Subject to availability)
Upgrade your membership
The upgraded membership comes with the following additional certificates:
- The upgraded membership comes with the room night stay certificates of level 2 being replaced with
stays in a Studio Suite to enhance the stay experience. This benefit is valid for two (2) guests over
weekends (Friday, Saturday or Sunday) and is inclusive of buffet breakfast and lounge access.
- Five (5) certificates entitling the Member to use of the WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio. This benefit is
valid for one (1) guest per certificate.
Terms & Conditions
- Club Marriott is a program that offers dining and accommodation privileges at participating hotels of Marriott International.
- The membership term (validity period) shall be 12 calendar months from the date of issuance of the membership.
- The membership card and the vouchers are valid as printed and cannot be extended or revalidated. These cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- The membership card and the vouchers have no cash value and cannot be traded for any other service.
- The membership card is not transferable. Only one Club Marriott Card can be used for one dining group up to ten (10) guests.
- The total amount of the membership fee will be refunded, provided the membership has not been used and the refund is requested by the Member within 15 days of acceptance of the membership. The refund will only be actioned after the receipt of the membership card, all the vouchers and a written cancellation request.
- Presentation of the Club Marriott Membership Card is imperative for availing the discounts and benefits under this program.
- Terms and Conditions of participating hotels, restaurants and membership benefits are subject to change without prior notice. Please refer to www.clubmarriott.in for the latest updates.
- Marriott Hotels India Pvt Ltd reserves the right to add, modify, withdraw or delete any of the benefits, rules, terms and conditions and the duration of the program, with or without prior notice. All decisions in this regard will be final and binding on the members of the program.
- Fraud or abuse concerning the program membership is subject to appropriate administrative and/ or legal action by Marriott Hotels India Pvt Ltd including termination of the membership.
- Lost or stolen membership cards must be immediately reported to Member Help Desk. An administrative fee of Rs. 500 will be charged for a replacement membership card, which will have the same expiry as the original membership card.
- Club Marriott shall not be liable to any amount greater than the membership fee to any member as a result of his or her membership.
- Without prejudice to any other mode of proof, through the payment of the Club Marriott membership or the use of the membership card or any of the vouchers, the member accepts these terms and conditions, as amended from time to time and agrees to be bound by them.
- In the event of a dispute, Marriott Hotels India Pvt. Ltd. reserve the right for final interpretation of these terms and conditions.
- It is recommended to make a reservation in advance clearly stating the use of the membership benefits at the Hotel to avoid any disappointment on arrival. Therapy treatments require a prior reservation of 24 hours.
- If you wish to avail of GST Input credit (as per the provisions and conditions under GST Law), we request you to send us your GST Registration number, Company Name and GST Registration State within one week of the receipt of receiving the membership package, so that we can update our records to enable you to take an input credit of the GST amount on the membership fee, if applicable.
- Marriott reserves the right to deny a membership to any individual without assigning a reason.
- Membership discounts are available on a table of a maximum of twenty (20) guests. These are not valid for banquets.
- To avail of the dining discounts, the minimum requirement is that two (2) food items must be ordered. This discount can be availed on the total food order and only one card will be accepted per table / per visit.
- Discounts cannot be given in conjunction with any other special promotion or discount program.
- The value of the specific discount shall not include central, state, local taxes, off-premise, takeaway
or room service orders. Card discounts and vouchers are not applicable during Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve, Valentine’s Day, Independence Day or any other day as specified by the hotel.
- On Sunday brunches, the Membership Card entitles the guest to normal discounts on the food component of the brunch price and a 20% discount on the beverage component of the brunch price.
- All reservations are subject to room allocation availability. Room bookings must be made with the Club Marriott Member Help Desk or online at www.marriott.com by quoting the promotional code, ‘EMM’ under the section Special Rates & Awards.
- Reservations can only be made within 15 days of arrival or as stated on the vouchers. Black-out dates may apply.
- Bookings made through Travel Agents, Corporations or any third parties are not eligible for reservations or discounts under this program. All reservations under this Program are non commissionable.
- Amendments or cancellations of room reservations must be made with a 72-hour prior notice. Hotel Cancellation Policy will apply with respect to retention charges.
- Please surrender the relevant accommodation voucher and present valid photo ID’s to avail of the accommodation benefits.
- Early check-in, late check-out or specific room type requests are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed at the time of reservation.
- All certificates enclosed are for one-time use only, must be surrendered at the time of arrival, have to be utilized in full and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other service.
- The benefits given in the certificates are accompanied by the terms and conditions given on the face and on the reverse of the voucher.
- All house rules are applicable on usage of the health and spa certificates.