The Westin Chennai Velachery
Strategically located in the fast growing commercial hub of Chennai – Velachery, The Westin Chennai is just 15 minutes from the Chennai International Airport. Sunset Grill brings together the simplicity of grilling and the perfection of gourmet fare. With fresh and delectable international fare, Seasonal Tastes offers colorful variety amid soothing modern decor and floor to ceiling windows. Five Sen5es's expansive menu includes select Japanese, Thai and Indonesian favourites. At Willows, enjoy fresh fruit martinis, margarita pitchers and beers while snacking on delicious gourmet tapas and small bites.
Club Marriott offers more at your fingertips; more access to a range of select facilities, more fun at exclusive member events, birthday rewards and kids' surprises, more flavor with year – round savings on fine dining at restaurants across Asia Pacific, more value with our special members' accommodation rates.
Food & Beverage
- 30% off on the food and beverage bill for up to a maximum of twenty (20) guests on a table.
- 10% off on Bakery Items.
- Member’s Day on Mondays. Avail of a 50% off on the food bill and a 30% off on the beverage bill for up to a maximum of ten (10) guests while dining at any of the restaurants of the hotel (Seasonal Tastes, Five Sen5es and Sunset Grill). This benefit is not valid on promotional offers.
- Happy Hours. Buy one drink and get the second drink (same as the first one) with our compliments at Willows Lounge Bar between 5 pm and 9 pm.
- 25% off at the Heavenly Spa by Westin™.
Food & Beverage
- One (1) certificate entitling the Bearer to a buffet for two (2) guests at Seasonal Tastes. This benefit is not valid over Sunday Brunch and on promotional offers.
- Two (2) certificates entitling the Bearer to a 50% off on the food bill and a 30% off on the beverage bill when six (6) to twelve (12) guests dine for buffet lunch at Seasonal Tastes. This benefit is not valid over Sunday Brunch and on promotional offers.
- One (1) certificate entitling the Bearer to a Celebration Cake (max. 1 Kg), while dining at any of the restaurants.
- One (1) certificate entitling the Bearer to a 50% off on bakery items on a minimum net spend of Rs 2,000 at the Cake Shop.
- Two (2) certificate entitling the Bearer to a one night stay in a Deluxe Room over weekends (Friday, Saturday or Sunday). This benefit is inclusive of buffet breakfast for two (2) guests.
- Two (2) certificates entitling the Bearer to a 20% off on the Best Available Rate on the base category of rooms. This benefit is valid on any day of the week for a maximum of three (3) consecutive nights per certificate.
- Two (2) certificates entitling the Bearer to a 50% off on the Best Available Rate on the base category of rooms over weekends (Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights) for a maximum of three (3) consecutive nights.
- Two (2) certificates entitling the Member to day use/access of the Swimming Pool area for a family of two (2) adults and two (2) children (below 16 years of age) for a maximum of two hours from Monday to Friday. House rules apply.
- Two (2) certificates entitling the Member to a 30 minute extension on any 60 minute paid massage at the Heavenly Spa by Westin™. This benefit is valid for one (1) guest from Monday to Friday.
- Five (5) certificates entitling the Member to use of the WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio. This benefit is valid for one (1) guest per certificate.
Benefits at Marriott International Hotels in India
- Up to a 20% off on the food and beverage bill at the restaurants for up to a maximum of ten (10) guests. Select hotels offer a 15% off up to a maximum of ten (10) guests.
- Up to a 20% off on the Best Available Rate on the base category of rooms. Select hotels offer a 10% off on the Best Available Rate on the base category of rooms.
- 20% off on select Spa services at participating Marriott International Spas in India. The offer is subject to terms and conditions and prior reservations at the Spa.
- Five (5) certificates offering the Member a 30% off on accommodation on the Best Available Rate on the base category of rooms, valid for a stay of a maximum of two (2) consecutive nights. This offer is available at select hotels only.
Benefits at Marriott International Hotels in Asia Pacific
- Up to a 20% off on the food and beverage bill at the restaurants for up to a maximum of ten (10) guests. Savings on premium wines and spirits at select hotels only.
- Up to a 20% off on the Weekend Rates.
Upgrade your membership
The upgraded membership comes with the following additional certificates:
- The upgraded membership comes with the room night stay certificates of level 2 being replaced with
stays in a Studio Suite to enhance the stay experience. This benefit is valid for two (2) guests over
weekends (Friday, Saturday or Sunday) and is inclusive of buffet breakfast and lounge access.
- Five (5) certificates entitling the Member to use of the WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio. This benefit is
valid for one (1) guest per certificate.
Terms & Conditions
- Club Marriott is a membership program that offers dining and accommodation privileges to individuals at participating hotels of Marriott International in Asia Pacific.
- The membership term (validity period) shall be 12 calendar months from the date of issuance of the membership.
- The membership card and the certificates are valid as printed and cannot be extended or revalidated. The certificates cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- The dedicated Member Help Desk is open from 9:30 am to 6 pm, Monday through Saturday except on public holidays.
- The membership card and the certificates have no cash value and cannot be traded for any other service.
- The membership card is not transferable. Only one card can be used for one dining group of up to twenty (20) guests.
- The total amount of the membership fee will be refunded provided the membership has not been used and the refund is requested by the Member within 15 days of acceptance of the membership. The refund will only be actioned after the receipt of the membership card, all the certificates and a written cancellation request.
- Presentation of the Club Marriott Membership Card is imperative for availing the benefits under this program. A photo ID can be requested to confirm identity.
- Marriott Hotels India Pvt Ltd reserves the right to deny a membership to any individual without assigning a reason.
- Fraud or abuse concerning the program membership is subject to appropriate administrative and/or legal action by Marriott Hotels India Pvt. Ltd. including termination of the membership.
- Lost or stolen membership cards must be immediately reported to the Member Help Desk. An administrative fee of Rs. 500 + taxes will be charged for a replacement membership card. The new issued card shall have the same expiry as the original membership card.
- Club Marriott shall not be liable for any amount greater than the membership fee to any Member as a result of his or her membership.
- It is recommended to make a reservation in advance clearly stating the use of the membership benefits at the hotels to avoid any disappointment on arrival.
- If you wish to avail of GST input credit (as per the provisions and conditions under GST Law), we request you to send us your GST Registration number, Company Name and GST Registration State within one week of the receipt of receiving the membership package, so that we can update our records to enable you to take an input credit of the GST amount on the membership fee, if applicable.
- Membership benefits may vary, depending on the location where the membership is purchased and used.
- Membership savings are available on a table of up to a maximum of twenty (20) guests while dining at designated restaurants of the hotel.
- To avail of the dining benefits, the minimum requirement is that two (2) food items must be ordered.
- Savings are not applicable in conjunction with any other special promotion or discount program.
- The value of the specific saving shall not include central, state, local taxes, off-premise, takeaway or room service orders. Card benefits and certificates are not applicable during Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Independence Day or any other day as specified by the hotel.
- All reservations are subject to room allocation availability. Room bookings must be made with the Club Marriott Member Help Desk or online on www.marriott.com by quoting the applicable corporate promo code under the section Special Rates.
- Reservations can only be made within 30 days of arrival or as stated on the certificates. Blackout dates may apply.
- Bookings made through Travel Agents, Corporations or any third parties are not eligible for reservations or savings under this program. All reservations under this Program are non-commissionable.
- Amendments or cancellations of room reservations must be made with a 72-hour prior notice.
- Hotel Cancellation Policy will apply with respect to retention charges.
- Please surrender the relevant accommodation certificate and present valid photo Id’s of both the occupants of the room to avail of the accommodation benefits.
- Early check-in, late check-out or specific room type requests are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed at the time of reservation.
- All certificates are for one-time use only; must be surrendered at the time of arrival, have to be utilized in full and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other service.
- House rules are applicable on use of the Swimming Pool, Health Club and the Spa.